Subject: Re: bug#18943: Acknowledgement (24.4; Cannot jump to bookmark with tramp-via-proxy)
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 21:18:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hey,

Hi Moritz,

> thanks for the quick fix, Michael. I can confirm that it fixes the issue
> for me. I've checked both cases (no tramp connection with that
> host/proxy yet and with a connection already open), and both work just
> fine with your patch applied against today's emacs-git at revision
> a9dcf6b.

Thanks for confirmation. I've committed the patch to the emacs-24 bzr
branch; shall arrive your git checkout within a few days.

Closing the bug.

> Kind regards,
> mosu

Best regards, Michael.