Subject: Re: bug#18922: 24.3; Not clear how to use TeX input method
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Michael <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 03:45:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> I think this was fixed in Emacs 24.4 (the OP uses 24.3, where indeed I
>> see what he reports).
> This is a good news! Can anybody confirm this?

I can confirm that the following:

0. emacs -Q
1. M-x set-input-mode RET TeX RET
2. \"u

Leads to an ü character getting inserted.  So it seems like this has
indeed been fixed, and I'm therefore closing this bug report.  If
you're still seeing this on a recent version of Emacs, please reopen
this bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas