Subject: 24.4; hanging when saving file over smb:// file share
From: Alex Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:06:23 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I just tried to save a file a SMB share. I will append a stack trace
from the Activity Monitor -> Sample Button.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2014-10-20 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<escape> x r e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/multiple-cursors.el/multiple-cursors hides
~/.emacs.d/lisp/multiple-cursors

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils web-mode derived disp-table
solarized-dark-theme solarized-definitions server multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core easy-mmode advice
help-fns cl-macs rect cl gv elec-pair edmacro kmacro paren hilit-chg
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib linum delsel time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 139292 6697)
 (symbols 48 20328 0)
 (miscs 40 118 185)
 (strings 32 18634 3965)
 (string-bytes 1 493592)
 (vectors 16 11271)
 (vector-slots 8 393070 6112)
 (floats 8 62 269)
 (intervals 56 242 0)
 (buffers 960 11))

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Output from Activity Monitor while Emacs was hanging:

Sampling process 1301 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time
between samples
Sampling completed, processing symbols...
Analysis of sampling Emacs (pid 1301) every 1 millisecond
Process:         Emacs [1301]
Path:
/Users/a.rice/Desktop/build-emacs/emacs-source/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Load Address:    0x100000000
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 24.4 (9.0)
Code Type:       X86-64
Parent Process:  launchd [1070]

Date/Time:       2014-10-27 10:53:37.467 -0600
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
Report Version:  7

Call graph:
    2725 Thread_5183   DispatchQueue_1: com.apple.main-thread  (serial)
    + 2725 start  (in libdyld.dylib) + 1  [0x7fff8b3f05fd]
    +   2725 main  (in Emacs) + 5836  [0x1000b9d2c]  emacs.c:1646
    +     2725 Frecursive_edit  (in Emacs) + 236  [0x1000bb0dc]  keyboard.c:848
    +       2725 recursive_edit_1  (in Emacs) + 221  [0x1000baf2d]
keyboard.c:1156
    +         2725 internal_catch  (in Emacs) + 243  [0x100137913]  eval.c:1112
    +           2725 command_loop_2  (in Emacs) + 62  [0x1000cd1ee]
keyboard.c:1177
    +             2725 internal_condition_case  (in Emacs) + 251
[0x100137f7b]  eval.c:1348
    +               2725 command_loop_1  (in Emacs) + 3518
[0x1000bc71e]  keyboard.c:1559
    +                 2725 call1  (in Emacs) + 45  [0x100139d5d]  eval.c:2611
    +                   2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649  [0x100139619]
 eval.c:2861
    +                     2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) + 2331
[0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                       2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 1202
[0x100139842]  eval.c:2819
    +                         2725 Fcall_interactively  (in Emacs) +
5723  [0x1001347eb]  callint.c:836
    +                           2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649
[0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                             2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) +
2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                               2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649
[0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                 2725 exec_byte_code  (in Emacs)
+ 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                   2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs) +
649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                     2725 exec_byte_code  (in
Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                       2725 Ffuncall  (in Emacs)
+ 649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
    +                                         2725 exec_byte_code  (in
Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916
    +                                           2725 Ffuncall  (in
Emacs) + 1423  [0x10013991f]  eval.c:2838
    +                                             2725 Fwrite_region
(in Emacs) + 29  [0x1000f310d]  fileio.c:4680
    +                                               2725 write_region
(in Emacs) + 2369  [0x1000f3a61]  fileio.c:4812
    +                                                 1964 lock_file
(in Emacs) + 418  [0x1000e3572]  filelock.c:636
    +                                                 ! 1174
current_lock_owner  (in Emacs) + 144  [0x1000e3960]  filelock.c:508
    +                                                 ! : 1174
emacs_open  (in Emacs) + 40  [0x1000d7478]  sysdep.c:2146
    +                                                 ! :   1173
__open  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390e5da]
    +                                                 ! :   1 cerror
(in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff9390b19a]
    +                                                 ! 790
current_lock_owner  (in Emacs) + 80  [0x1000e3920]  filelock.c:505
    +                                                 !   790
readlinkat  (in Emacs) + 76  [0x1001db17c]  .at-func.c:75
    +                                                 !     790
rpl_readlink  (in Emacs) + 98  [0x1001db112]  readlink.c:71
    +                                                 !       790
readlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390fa0a]
    +                                                 760 lock_file
(in Emacs) + 394  [0x1000e355a]  filelock.c:634
    +                                                 ! 758
lock_file_1  (in Emacs) + 270  [0x1000e375e]  filelock.c:480
    +                                                 ! : 758
create_lock_file  (in Emacs) + 54  [0x1000e4076]  filelock.c:398
    +                                                 ! :   758
rpl_symlink  (in Emacs) + 91  [0x1001db50b]  symlink.c:43
    +                                                 ! :     758
symlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10,5
[0x7fff9390fe5a,0x7fff9390fe55]
    +                                                 ! 2 lock_file_1
(in Emacs) + 232  [0x1000e3738]  filelock.c:475
    +                                                 !   2 snprintf
(in libsystem_c.dylib) + 188  [0x7fff9120c4dd]
    +                                                 !     1
vsnprintf_l  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 41  [0x7fff9121bfc6]
    +                                                 !     | 1
_vsnprintf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 623  [0x7fff9121bf67]
    +                                                 !     |   1
__v2printf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 471  [0x7fff912362db]
    +                                                 !     |     1
__vfprintf  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 17546  [0x7fff9121202d]
    +                                                 !     1
vsnprintf_l  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff9121bf9d]
    +                                                 1 lock_file  (in
Emacs) + 389  [0x1000e3555]  filelock.c:634
    2725 Thread_5215   DispatchQueue_2: com.apple.libdispatch-manager  (serial)
    + 2725 _dispatch_mgr_thread  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 52  [0x7fff8be8b136]
    +   2725 _dispatch_mgr_invoke  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 239
[0x7fff8be8b421]
    +     2725 kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff9390f662]
    2725 Thread_5229
    + 2725 thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fc9]
    +   2725 _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137
[0x7fff8e2f272a]
    +     2725 _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138
[0x7fff8e2f2899]
    +       2725 __NSThread__main__  (in Foundation) + 1318  [0x7fff953b1dfb]
    +         2725 -[EmacsApp fd_handler:]  (in Emacs) + 264
[0x1001a8798]  nsterm.m:4884
    +           2725 __select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10
[0x7fff9390e9aa]
    2725 Thread_5238
    + 2725 thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fc9]
    +   2725 _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137
[0x7fff8e2f272a]
    +     2725 _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138
[0x7fff8e2f2899]
    +       2725 _NSEventThread  (in AppKit) + 144  [0x7fff93d9905e]
    +         2725 CFRunLoopRunSpecific  (in CoreFoundation) + 309
[0x7fff93a5ee75]
    +           2725 __CFRunLoopRun  (in CoreFoundation) + 1161
[0x7fff93a5f539]
    +             2725 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort  (in CoreFoundation)
+ 181  [0x7fff93a5ff15]
    +               2725 mach_msg  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 64
[0x7fff93909d18]
    +                 2725 mach_msg_trap  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)
+ 10  [0x7fff9390aa1a]
    2725 Thread_42063
      2725 start_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff8e2f6fb9]
        2725 _pthread_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 330
[0x7fff8e2f3f08]
          2725 __workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10
[0x7fff9390ee6a]

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):
        5       Ffuncall  (in Emacs) + 649  [0x100139619]  eval.c:2861
        5       exec_byte_code  (in Emacs) + 2331  [0x100171eeb]  bytecode.c:916

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
        __select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        __workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        mach_msg_trap  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2725
        __open  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        1173
        readlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        790
        symlink  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        758

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x10020cfff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.4 -
9.0) <750DA78F-01CE-3A4B-9FD6-2785B45A6041>
/Users/a.rice/Desktop/build-emacs/emacs-source/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x101330000 -        0x101330ffb +cl_kernels (???)
<171024AC-C27E-4F6F-8DCE-8B260952D9FF> cl_kernels
       0x1013fa000 -        0x1013faff9 +cl_kernels (???)
<ED7C3657-4BFA-47DB-92CC-3D40344EFF5C> cl_kernels
       0x1015cc000 -        0x1015cdff4 +cl_kernels (???)
<919FDD19-1950-435C-9B19-C2F16F0281F0> cl_kernels
       0x105164000 -        0x10524afef  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.3.58)
<641EC871-01E8-301F-8695-B92993AD7E23>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
    0x7fff66e6b000 -     0x7fff66e9e817  dyld (239.4 - ???)
<7AD43B9B-5CEA-3C7E-9836-A06909F9CA56> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff88ef3000 -     0x7fff88f7cfff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 -
4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff88fe4000 -     0x7fff89138ff3
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10)
<69B273E8-5A8E-3FC7-B807-C16B657662FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff893cd000 -     0x7fff894b7fff  libsqlite3.dylib (158)
<00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff894b8000 -     0x7fff89570ff7  com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0
- 8000.4.6) <CDAAAD04-A1D0-3C67-ABCC-EFC9E8D44E7E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff89571000 -     0x7fff895a0fd2  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16)
<B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fff8960b000 -     0x7fff89610fff  libmacho.dylib (845)
<1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff89611000 -     0x7fff897c9ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.35)
<6F097DA7-147C-32A1-93D2-728A64CF0DC2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff89a80000 -     0x7fff89a9bff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib
(23.10.1) <A695B4E4-38E9-332E-A772-29D31E3F1385>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fff89a9c000 -     0x7fff89aa3fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff89aa4000 -     0x7fff89afdfff  libTIFF.dylib (1044)
<FBC5800B-7F34-3755-A44E-7B37B3E0B32E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff89afe000 -     0x7fff89b09fff  libGL.dylib (9.6.1)
<4B65BF9F-F34A-3CD1-94E8-DB26DAA0A59D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff89b0a000 -     0x7fff89b48ff7  libGLImage.dylib (9.6.1)
<5E02B38C-9F36-39BE-8746-724F0D8BBFC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff89b49000 -     0x7fff89b7aff7  libtidy.A.dylib (15.12)
<BF757E3C-733A-3B6B-809A-A3949D46466E> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x7fff89b7b000 -     0x7fff89d16ff8  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.5 -
673.5) <EF4DA617-D442-327A-9575-A75111A0A742>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff89d1b000 -     0x7fff89d4cfff  com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709)
<23E33409-5C39-3F93-9E73-2B0E9EE8883E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff89e13000 -     0x7fff89e14ff7  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1)
<70B235FC-BCED-367B-BA6C-67C299BAE7D9> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff89e35000 -     0x7fff89fd1ff3  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 -
332.3) <BD68AF62-D369-34CD-9EA2-B4A4325696FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff89fee000 -     0x7fff8a03fff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio
(4.2.1 - 4.2.1) <BE13E840-FB45-3BC2-BCF5-031629754FD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8a040000 -     0x7fff8a046fff  com.apple.AOSNotification
(1.7.0 - 760.3) <7901B867-60F7-3645-BB3E-18C51A6FBCC6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x7fff8a047000 -     0x7fff8a089ff7  libauto.dylib (185.5)
<F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8a134000 -     0x7fff8a134fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib
(3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8a898000 -     0x7fff8a8a2fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049)
<8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8a8c1000 -     0x7fff8a8d3ff7
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13.1 - 245.13.1)
<38262B92-C63F-35A0-997D-AD2EBF2F8338>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff8a8d4000 -     0x7fff8a938fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore
(5.0 - 354.5) <C9FAB401-3FE2-3221-B60C-E4F1841CA5F1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff8b1fd000 -     0x7fff8b22cff9  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<44E914BE-B0D0-3E05-9451-CA9E539AFA52>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8b231000 -     0x7fff8b238ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (103.92.1)
<CF29DFF6-0589-3590-834C-82E2316612E8>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8b32c000 -     0x7fff8b331fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration
(2.6 - 2.6) <A4165553-770E-3D27-B217-01FC1F852B87>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8b3a0000 -     0x7fff8b3e1fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.47 - 47) <DBC7349E-8440-3FE0-B5E4-B6A8EF3017E9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff8b3ed000 -     0x7fff8b3f0ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4)
<41077DD7-F909-3B8A-863E-72AE304EDE13> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8b3f1000 -     0x7fff8bd10797  com.apple.CoreGraphics
(1.600.0 - 599.35.4) <C8CBC664-0CD2-3C7D-A301-9B3BA731250C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8bd11000 -     0x7fff8bd1afff
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1)
<383FB557-E88E-3239-82B8-15F9F885B702>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8bd1b000 -     0x7fff8bda6ff7  libCoreStorage.dylib
(380.70.2) <BD993BC8-ED54-3DC1-B28B-3B6AC77E8E5C>
/usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x7fff8bdaa000 -     0x7fff8bdd2ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<F3C60582-1F27-335D-9C97-8CF307670F7B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8bdd3000 -     0x7fff8be5fff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9
- 207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8be60000 -     0x7fff8be87ff7  com.apple.shortcut (2.6 -
2.6) <A62BC973-6782-3893-B014-EC6503AB7EAD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
    0x7fff8be88000 -     0x7fff8bea2fff  libdispatch.dylib (339.92.1)
<C4E4A18D-3C3B-3C9C-8709-A4270D998DE7>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff8bea3000 -     0x7fff8bee8ff6  com.apple.HIServices (1.23 -
468) <A4E9E28B-95C3-3654-85C6-E6A1C53CACFE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8bee9000 -     0x7fff8bf79ff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
800.28) <04D510EA-1169-392F-9702-EE7EB00882E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff8bff5000 -     0x7fff8c034fff  libGLU.dylib (9.6.1)
<AE032555-3E2F-3DBF-A26D-EA4576061605>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff8c035000 -     0x7fff8c039ff7  libsystem_stats.dylib
(93.90.3) <C588E082-D94B-3510-9F9A-7AD83B3402DE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib
    0x7fff8c03a000 -     0x7fff8c06efff  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<51C844FF-D7CD-3525-9ABB-84B8DD11D5E4> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8c071000 -     0x7fff8c13bff7  com.apple.LaunchServices
(572.28 - 572.28) <FC72C089-A069-3374-B80A-E041AF149F24>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff8c69b000 -     0x7fff8c6b7fff  libresolv.9.dylib (54)
<11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8c951000 -     0x7fff8c959ffc  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6.1)
<65BC4378-C023-30EC-8B80-60FB4EA0B036>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8c979000 -     0x7fff8c9cbfff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff8c9cc000 -     0x7fff8ca4dfff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(3.0.1 - 141.0.5) <82170C9C-73E0-3108-9DC5-C214C9B72292>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff8ca4e000 -     0x7fff8ca4eff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff8cbbf000 -     0x7fff8cff2ffb  com.apple.vision.FaceCore
(3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fff8d01a000 -     0x7fff8d025fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.115.4)
<3C678B75-F7C5-3DBB-8DBD-48483AD54D5C> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff8d065000 -     0x7fff8d06cff8  liblaunch.dylib (842.92.1)
<A40A0C7B-3216-39B4-8AE0-B5D3BAF1DA8A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff8d06d000 -     0x7fff8d077ff7  libcsfde.dylib (380.70.2)
<3ACB87D7-A81C-3C45-B648-AD27F1B9D841> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
    0x7fff8d078000 -     0x7fff8d154fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52)
<ED7F3865-10D4-346B-8C9C-D968EB3B5D35> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8d679000 -     0x7fff8d6deffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<F34D6627-9F80-3823-8B57-DB629307DF87>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8d6df000 -     0x7fff8d943ffd  com.apple.security (7.0 -
55471.14.21) <B3C61C91-E9D6-3A3C-99CF-665D54D13C34>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8d9a7000 -     0x7fff8dc05ff2  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle
(5.06 - 753) <7315ED29-77A1-3990-9054-F00B96527C06>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fff8dc06000 -     0x7fff8dc12ff7  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.4 -
90) <BEA1C549-40D3-35BF-9204-CB679FCB0648>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
    0x7fff8dc45000 -     0x7fff8dc4dfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib
(522.92.1) <3F8C6A07-3046-3E88-858F-D9CEFC43A405>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8dca4000 -     0x7fff8dcb4ffb  libsasl2.2.dylib (170)
<C8E25710-68B6-368A-BF3E-48EC7273177B> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8dcc5000 -     0x7fff8dda9ff7  com.apple.coreui (2.2 -
231.1) <187DF89C-8A64-366D-8782-F90315FA3CD7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8de12000 -     0x7fff8de2dff7  libPng.dylib (1044)
<151BA92C-6E7C-3B69-8024-FDD1E2C89DD3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff8de87000 -     0x7fff8dedfff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4
- 129.0.2) <78AE8B21-BF15-373F-88C6-73BF740BFFFB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff8e2ee000 -     0x7fff8e2f0fff  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<8D651894-B7AD-3F23-9B93-472EEA3D292F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x7fff8e2f1000 -     0x7fff8e2f8ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib
(53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fff8e2f9000 -     0x7fff8e311ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage
(2.0 - 160.3) <64749B08-0212-3AC8-9B49-73D662B09304>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff8e392000 -     0x7fff8e3c2fff  libncurses.5.4.dylib (42)
<BF763D62-9149-37CB-B1D2-F66A2510E6DD> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fff8e3c3000 -     0x7fff8e473ff7  libvMisc.dylib (423.32)
<049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff8e6f9000 -     0x7fff8e6faff7
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100)
<4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff8ece1000 -     0x7fff8ecf2ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4)
<655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fff8ed4b000 -     0x7fff8ee3afff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1)
<835A8253-6AB9-3AAB-9CBF-171440DEC486>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8ee42000 -     0x7fff8ee4effb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(56.92.1 - 1.0) <066255FD-DBD1-3041-8DDA-7AFC41C9096D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fff8ee7c000 -     0x7fff8ee85ffd  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 -
2.0) <32BA436F-6319-3A0B-B5D2-2EB75FF36B5B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff8ee8a000 -     0x7fff8eed7ff2
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428)
<8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff8eed8000 -     0x7fff8eed9ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63)
<FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8eeda000 -     0x7fff8eedcffb  libutil.dylib (34)
<DAC4A6CF-A1BB-3874-9569-A919316D30E8> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x7fff8eedf000 -     0x7fff8eeecff0  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29)
<0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff8eef0000 -     0x7fff8ef1ffff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 -
106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff8f127000 -     0x7fff8f175fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1)
<F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7>
/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fff8f176000 -     0x7fff8f2a6ff7  com.apple.desktopservices
(1.8.3 - 1.8.3) <225BEC20-F8E0-3F22-9560-890A1A5B9050>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8f2a7000 -     0x7fff8f454f27  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1)
<AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f4b3000 -     0x7fff8f4b4fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib
(278.11.1) <0D0B13EA-6B7A-3AC8-BE60-B548543BEB77>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8f900000 -     0x7fff8f9eefff  libJP2.dylib (1044)
<BE5FF765-5ECE-38B5-BF5D-BE806F5CAD18>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8fa30000 -     0x7fff8fa54ff7  libJPEG.dylib (1044)
<BE0ED4E1-F7FC-3038-86D3-0456DD173FCB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8fa6c000 -     0x7fff8fb30ff7  com.apple.backup.framework
(1.5.4 - 1.5.4) <195DA868-47A5-37E6-8CF0-9BCF11846899>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fff8fedf000 -     0x7fff8ff2dff7  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 -
2.3.59) <9F43F471-C3C3-352D-889D-EC418DC1F5B2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff8ff2e000 -     0x7fff8ff9bfff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8ff9c000 -     0x7fff9000ffff  com.apple.securityfoundation
(6.0 - 55122.3) <0FDC8F53-104C-3938-A852-5B33C30BAAD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff9003d000 -     0x7fff900acff1
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3)
<546E89D9-2AE7-3111-B2B8-2366650D22F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff90fe1000 -     0x7fff91016ffc  com.apple.LDAPFramework
(2.4.28 - 194.5) <4ADD0595-25B9-3F09-897E-3FB790AD2C5A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff911c9000 -     0x7fff91252ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3)
<6FD3A400-4BB2-3B95-B90C-BE6E9D0D78FA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff91253000 -     0x7fff91254fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fff914b7000 -     0x7fff914bfff3  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<67AD122A-B8DA-3C05-8B8C-1939F5064FAE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x7fff914c0000 -     0x7fff914c3fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fff914c4000 -     0x7fff914c8ff7  libGIF.dylib (1044)
<7E51DFC3-740A-3CD3-98A1-1EC510A4A055>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff914c9000 -     0x7fff914caffb  libremovefile.dylib (33)
<3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff914cb000 -     0x7fff914cbfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices
(48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff914cc000 -     0x7fff914ceff3  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(596.15) <4998CB6A-9D54-390A-9F57-5D1AC53C135C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fff914cf000 -     0x7fff914eaff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff916ae000 -     0x7fff916bfff7  libz.1.dylib (53)
<42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff916c0000 -     0x7fff91782ff5  com.apple.CoreText (367.20 -
367.20) <B80D086D-93A9-3C35-860E-9C3FDD027F3B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff91783000 -     0x7fff9179cff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff9179d000 -     0x7fff91814fff
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4)
<5A44F0B5-4A24-3875-ADE4-5B47D6C7E251>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff91815000 -     0x7fff9183eff7  libc++abi.dylib (49.1)
<21A807D3-6732-3455-B77F-743E9F916DF0> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff9183f000 -     0x7fff91848ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib
(121.20.1) <9B34B4FE-F5AD-3F09-A5F0-46AFF3571323>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff9188c000 -     0x7fff9188ffff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1)
<EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff91890000 -     0x7fff9195bfff  libvDSP.dylib (423.32)
<3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff9195c000 -     0x7fff91c30fc7  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0)
<D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff91c7b000 -     0x7fff91cb3ff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices
(2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff91d45000 -     0x7fff91da8ffb  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.13.1 - 1.13.1) <339A2A90-DA25-33AF-88E5-2FB38A758FEE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff91dac000 -     0x7fff91dacfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 -
Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff91e19000 -     0x7fff92061ff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 -
481.3) <E78734AA-E3D0-33CB-A014-620BBCAB2E96>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff926d2000 -     0x7fff926fefff
com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9)
<4DEA54F9-81D6-3EDB-AA3C-1F9C497B3379>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff926ff000 -     0x7fff92738ff7  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298)
<C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff92739000 -     0x7fff9282aff9  libiconv.2.dylib (41)
<BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff9282b000 -     0x7fff92838ff4  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1)
<F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x7fff92839000 -     0x7fff9285eff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary
(2.0 - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fff928ce000 -     0x7fff92929ffb  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5)
<BBA230F9-144C-3CAB-A77A-0621719244CD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff92ecd000 -     0x7fff92edaff7  libxar.1.dylib (202)
<5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fff92f03000 -     0x7fff93009ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework
(3.3.0 - 1044) <3BCCF2AE-CF1F-3324-A371-DF0A42C841A2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff9300a000 -     0x7fff930f1ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26)
<A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff930fc000 -     0x7fff9310bff8  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0
- 1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff93193000 -     0x7fff931a3fff  libbsm.0.dylib (33)
<2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff931a7000 -     0x7fff931aaffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91.1 -
91.1) <D00EEB0C-8AA8-3986-90C1-C97B2486E8FA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff935e9000 -     0x7fff935ebff7  libquarantine.dylib (71)
<7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff935ec000 -     0x7fff938d6fff
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17)
<3A2E92FD-DEE2-3D45-9619-11500801A61C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff938f9000 -     0x7fff93915ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(2422.115.4) <9EDE872E-2A9E-3A78-8E1D-AB790794A098>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff939a0000 -     0x7fff939c4fff  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2)
<AB40CD57-F454-3FD4-B415-63B3C0D5C624> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff939c5000 -     0x7fff939eefff  com.apple.DictionaryServices
(1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff939ef000 -     0x7fff93bd4fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9
- 855.17) <729BD6DA-1F63-3E72-A148-26F21EBF52BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff93bd5000 -     0x7fff9474bff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1265.21) <9DC13B27-841D-3839-93B2-3EDE66157BDE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff9474c000 -     0x7fff94757ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0)
<C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff94758000 -     0x7fff94762ff7
com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 539)
<B25A09EC-A021-32EC-86F8-05B4837E0EDE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fff94763000 -     0x7fff9477aff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory
(10.9 - 173.90.1) <7BC0194E-1B40-3FCA-ACD2-235CE5D65DFA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff9477b000 -     0x7fff94789fff  com.apple.opengl (9.6.1 -
9.6.1) <359D0ECB-D100-341B-B437-BDE56E27B74B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff9478a000 -     0x7fff94790ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(24.90.1) <3C3D3DA8-32B9-3243-98EC-D89B9A1670B3>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fff94791000 -     0x7fff94796ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff947ca000 -     0x7fff947d4ff7
com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0)
<2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fff94a5d000 -     0x7fff94aa2fff  libcurl.4.dylib (78.94.1)
<88F27F9B-052E-3375-938D-2603E90D8AD5> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff94aec000 -     0x7fff94b13ff7  libsystem_network.dylib
(241.3) <8B1E1F1D-A5CC-3BAE-8B1E-ABC84337A364>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff94cf6000 -     0x7fff94cffff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib
(2.3.58) <645ABD2F-C93B-3943-8B07-BBC08B904253>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fff94d29000 -     0x7fff94d2dff7  libcache.dylib (62)
<BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff94d2e000 -     0x7fff94d5efff  com.apple.IconServices (25 -
25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fff94d5f000 -     0x7fff94d5ffff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 -
59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff94f77000 -     0x7fff94f9effb  libsystem_info.dylib
(449.1.3) <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff950d6000 -     0x7fff950dafff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff95128000 -     0x7fff951f9ff1  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework
(10.9 - 371.1) <DCCAADEC-35D5-3968-8B39-358ACC56ADC4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff9532c000 -     0x7fff9532dfff  libunc.dylib (28)
<62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff9534b000 -     0x7fff9564bff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1056.16) <24349208-3603-3F5D-95CC-B379616FBEF8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff9564c000 -     0x7fff95653fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff956a4000 -     0x7fff956c9ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 -
117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff956ca000 -     0x7fff956e3ff7  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 -
289) <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x7fff95821000 -     0x7fff95868fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (127)
<A77A0480-AA5D-3CC8-8B68-69985CD546DC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff95869000 -     0x7fff95891ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13)
<C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff95892000 -     0x7fff95894fff  libRadiance.dylib (1044)
<461482C9-CADB-3B36-B023-597C64AD4B00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff95895000 -     0x7fff95b3fff5  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
698) <26FF0E2C-1CD7-311F-ACF0-84F3D5273AD6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff95b6b000 -     0x7fff95bd7fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit
(2.0.1 - 907.100.13) <057FDBA3-56D6-3903-8C0B-849214BF1985>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff95fba000 -     0x7fff9639bffe  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5)
<7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff963b5000 -     0x7fff963fcff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.4)
<36EA4350-43B4-3A5C-9904-10685BFDA7D4> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff963fd000 -     0x7fff9640afff  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 -
132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fff96493000 -     0x7fff96493ffd
com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10)
<68B21135-55A6-3563-A3D6-3E692A7DEB7F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff964f9000 -     0x7fff967caff4  com.apple.CoreImage (9.4.0)
<2C636ECD-0F1A-357C-9EFF-0452476FDDF5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff96840000 -     0x7fff96846ff7  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
(599.35.4) <0A9F43CB-C01F-3A98-AAB3-1E08C65BCFB4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
    0x7fff96847000 -     0x7fff9684fff7
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4)
<98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff96850000 -     0x7fff9688bfff  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1)
<EF24A562-6D3C-379E-8B9B-FAE0E4A0EF7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x7fff9688c000 -     0x7fff969faff7  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5)
<DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff969fb000 -     0x7fff969fcfff
com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25)
<334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff969fd000 -     0x7fff96a09ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9
- 173.90.1) <F08601E8-F7E8-3222-AD05-6A26003779CF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff96a17000 -     0x7fff96a6afff
com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1)
<CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff96a6b000 -     0x7fff96a6fff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib
(323.92.1) <CAE21FFF-5763-399C-B7C5-EEBFFEEF2242>
/usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fff96a70000 -     0x7fff96a72fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(9.6.1) <B724E444-6FAE-31B5-9814-1572517229C6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff96b7b000 -     0x7fff96b7bffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
(157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fff96b7c000 -     0x7fff96b7fffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.35.4)
<A2B493FD-2EDE-3BC2-A281-2381E0156411>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
Sample analysis of process 1301 written to file /dev/stdout

-- 
Alex Rice <[email-masked]>
Software Developer, Qforma Inc.
http://qforma.com
+1 505-603-5639