Subject: 24.4.50; [ruby-mode] Incorrect font-locking for !~
From: Bozhidar Batsov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 12:00:29 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The `!~` operator is not properly font-locked.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.1.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.19)
 of 2014-04-11 on bozhidar-mini.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD --without-dbus
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs --with-gnutls
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
g SPC M E L P A SPC a d d SPC t h i s SPC C-a C-k Y 
o u SPC h a v e SPC t o SPC a d d SPC m <backspace> 
M E L P A SPC t o SPC t h e SPC l i s t SPC o f SPC 
` p a c k a g e . e l ` SPC r e p o s i t o r i e s 
SPC l i k e SPC t h i s : C-a C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-b 
C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d c a n C-a C-SPC C-e M-w 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> <return> 
C-y M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b S t a b l e 
SPC C-e C-x C-s C-x g s c c E x t e n d SPC a SPC b 
i t SPC i n s t a l l a t i o n SPC i n s t r u c t 
i o n s SPC f o r SPC p a c k a g e . e l C-c C-c P 
P <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-h f l i s p - m o d e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> i l <backspace> 
e l m <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <wheel-up> <wheel-up> <double-wheel-up> 
<triple-wheel-up> <triple-wheel-up> M-< C-s i e l m 
- m o d e C-s C-l C-s C-s C-l C-s C-s C-s C-l <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s <return>

Recent messages:
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Running /usr/local/bin/git push -v origin master:refs/heads/master
Git finished
(No files need saving)
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
uncompressing ielm.el.gz...done
Mark set
The first line should be of the form: ";;; package --- Summary"
Mark saved where search started [3 times]
(No files need saving) [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bozhidar/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail jka-compr ielm cap-words
superword subword ruby-tools inf-ruby ruby-mode-expansions
smartparens-ruby ruby-mode eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
checkdoc hippie-exp make-mode ffap markdown-mode noutline outline
mule-util misearch multi-isearch magit-key-mode magit view epa derived
epg epg-config git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util
add-log easy-kill rainbow-mode color rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav
guru-mode prelude-xml nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
sgml-mode smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok prelude-web
prelude-shell sh-script smie executable prelude-scss prelude-scheme
prelude-ruby prelude-perl prelude-org prelude-key-chord key-chord
prelude-js prelude-erc erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling erc-notify
erc-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-css
prelude-coffee prelude-clojure prelude-lisp prelude-c
prelude-programming flycheck help-mode rx f which-func imenu
prelude-company company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company prelude-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous ido
prelude-osx exec-path-from-shell prelude-global-keybindings
prelude-editor operate-on-number diff-hl vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode winner undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
re-builder whitespace browse-kill-ring midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x
anzu projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info grep s bookmark pp
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom flyspell ispell tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete etags
volatile-highlights hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit
savehist saveplace diminish smartparens-config smartparens autorevert
filenotify delsel prelude-mode easy-mmode prelude-core epl pcase ov dash
thingatpt prelude-custom prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-packages
smartrep ert find-func ewoc debug tar-mode calc-bin calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs makey edmacro kmacro warnings compile comint
ansi-color ring ace-window ace-jump-mode advice autoload lisp-mnt vc-git
mm-archive message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars finder-inf eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core info easymenu cl-macs gv package cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 681710 502867)
 (symbols 48 48316 0)
 (miscs 40 4665 12670)
 (strings 32 112223 178371)
 (string-bytes 1 3031498)
 (vectors 16 105024)
 (vector-slots 8 3496991 200122)
 (floats 8 18726 5575)
 (intervals 56 27893 2230)
 (buffers 960 118))