Subject: 24.3.91; lisp/frameset.el
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:49:10 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

cmdline: emacs -Q
version: git 24.3.91.1 (branch emacs-24)

frame 'a': (C-x r f a)
changing buffers and windows ...
frame 'b': (C-x r f b)
when i want to go back to 'a' (C-x r j a) emacs can't remember the frame and
open random buffer instead. (no error)
i tried both GUI and terminal versions. 

In GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2014-05-25 on XX
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11500000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --libdir=/usr/lib64 --disable-silent-rules
 --disable-dependency-tracking --program-suffix=-emacs-24-git
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24-git --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=games --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus --with-gnutls
 --with-gpm --without-hesiod --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5
 --with-xml2 --without-selinux --with-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gif
 --without-jpeg --without-png --without-rsvg --without-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-git-24.4.9999
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Memory information:
((conses 16 185981 8887)
 (symbols 48 30733 0)
 (miscs 40 73 106)
 (strings 32 47584 5705)
 (string-bytes 1 1463860)
 (vectors 16 22398)
 (vector-slots 8 506557 4327)
 (floats 8 125 71)
 (intervals 56 301 0)
 (buffers 960 15)
 (heap 1024 41524 1001))