Subject: 24.3; Input method french-prefix doesn't support oe ligature
From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:16:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Hi.

The input method "french-prefix" doesn't give access to the « œ »
ligature, used in words such as « œil ».  While I can use the
latin-9-prefix method for that, the key combination used there is
somewhat awkward: « / o 2 ».

Please give easy access to the « œ » ligature in french-prefix.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.1)
 of 2014-05-15 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
p a n e s e <return> a <backspace> z . . . <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> . <backspace> . SPC f o o SPC 
SPC SPC C-x o C-v C-v C-x o <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> k o C-n C-n SPC 
<backspace> <backspace> k o C-n <backspace> <backspace> 
k o SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p l l l l l l l 2 <return> C-x 
o C-v C-x o <backspace> t o t o H <backspace> SPC H 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t o t o K SPC SPC 
C-g C-g <backspace> <backspace> t o t o SPC K SPC C-g 
C-g C-a C-k C-x o C-x o t o t o SPC C-o C-a C-k C-x 
o C-v C-x o t o t o C-f SPC C-f C-x o C-v C-z C-x o 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> ! SPC SPC SPC SPC 
K H <backspace> <backspace> e SPC H K SPC SPC SPC C-o 
C-x o M-v M-v C-x o L <backspace> <backspace> t o SPC 
L C-n C-n C-f <backspace> C-x o C-v M-v C-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-x o 1 SPC K H C-o SPC SPC SPC SPC 0 <return> 
C-x o C-v M-v C-x o <backspace> C-x o M-v M-v C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-x o @ SPC SPC SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
_ SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
C-x o C-v C-v C-v M-v C-x o C-c TAB C-g C-c i f <backspace> 
' e t ' e o e <backspace> <backspace> / o <backspace> 
<backspace> M-x d e s c r i <tab> i n p u <tab> <return> 
<return> C-x o C-s C-a C-v C-x o M-x r e p o r <tab> 
b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
delete-backward-char: Beginning of buffer
byte-code: End of buffer [3 times]
delete-backward-char: Beginning of buffer
Quit [4 times]
Can't be longer
End of conversion region
delete-backward-char: Beginning of buffer
Can't be longer [2 times]
Quit
You can run the command `describe-input-method' with C-h I

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/pldap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/pldap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-mime
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-dnd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-dnd
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-version
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-score hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-score
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-address hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-address
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-batch hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-batch
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-summary hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-summary
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-news hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-news
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-shimbun hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-shimbun
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pop3
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-filter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-filter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-split hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-split
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-mime
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bsfilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bsfilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-vars
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-entity hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-entity
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-access hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-access
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-standard hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-standard
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-search hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-search
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-multi hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-multi
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-net hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-net
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-message hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-message
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-spam hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-spam
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-maildir hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-maildir
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/slp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/slp
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/acap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/acap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-sa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-sa
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/mmimap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/mmimap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localdir hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localdir
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localnews hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localnews
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-demo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-demo
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-fldmgr hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-fldmgr
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-imap4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-imap4
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-legacy hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-legacy
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-msgdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-msgdb
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-database hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-database
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-vars
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-util
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamfilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamfilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-highlight hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-highlight
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-draft hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-draft
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-file hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-file
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-refile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-refile
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-e21 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-e21
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-sendlog hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-sendlog
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pipe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pipe
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-date hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-date
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-version
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-dop hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-dop
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-flag hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-flag
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-map hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-map
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-folder hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-folder
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-acap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-acap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-action hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-action
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-spam hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-spam
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-null hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-null
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamoracle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamoracle
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-archive
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-cache hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-cache
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-internal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-internal
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-template hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-template
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bogofilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bogofilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-signal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-signal
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-thread hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-thread
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-nntp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-nntp
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-addrmgr hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrmgr
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-expire hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-expire
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-util
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/jch/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20131210.700/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
~jch/elisp/tc hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
info dired-aux find-func uni-input rfc1345 ind-util viet-util
mule-diag ja-dic japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl cus-start cus-load quail
help-mode vc-dispatcher vc-darcs xml markdown-mode thingatpt noutline
outline w3m-form w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ring mel-q-ccl pccl pccl-20 ccl mmexternal
misearch multi-isearch wl-score elmo-internal mule-util gnutls
network-stream auth-source eieio gnus-util password-cache starttls tls
smtp sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain x-face-e21 dabbrev
wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup
semi-setup mime-image modb-standard utf-7 elmo-imap4 time-stamp
wl-spam elmo-spam elsp-header elsp-generic mime-w3m byte-opt warnings
wl-demo wl-news derived wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary
ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer
mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse
mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder easymenu wl
wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag bytecomp byte-compile cconv wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template wl-vars wl-version epg-config sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop elmo-localdir elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb
modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset
mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone
elmo-vars path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna
deft-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload package w3m-load org-install 50magit emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)