Subject: 24.3.50; Cannot resize window (from Org Export)
From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:43:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With latest Emacs from trunk as of today, I cannot display the export
dispatch UI of Org.

Here is a minimal recipe:

emacs -Q
M-: (set-frame-font "Meslo LG M DZ 11") RET
C-x C-f ~/test.org RET
C-c C-e

Of course, you need this the Meslo font installed.  But maybe the
problem happens for other fonts as well.

I'm attaching a backtrace.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.16 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-02-26 on bzg
Repository revision: 116565 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11500000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  bzg-big-fringe-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x l o a d - t h <tab> <return> c y <tab> <return> 
C-x C-b C-x o <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
C-x 1 <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> C-e <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> C-a C-e <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> C-e <C-left> 
<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> C-e C-a <up> <up> C-e C-a <C-down> <C-up> 
C-x k <return> C-x <C-backspace> C-x C-s C-c C-e C-a 
C-a C-e C-a <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> C-e C-a C-SPC <C-down> C-x r s a C-x C-f <C-backspace> 
c a n n o t - r e s i z e - w i n d o w . t s t <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> - b a c k s t r 
a c e <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <backspace> 
C-e . t x t <return> C-x r i a C-x C-s C-x 1 C-e C-a 
<C-down> <C-up> C-e C-a C-x C-s C-x k <return> C-x 
k <return> C-e C-a C-x C-s <S-iso-lefttab> C-x C-s 
M-x r e p o <tab> r <tab> b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
End of buffer [2 times]
Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
Saved text from "Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Ca"
(New file)
Mark set
Saving file /home/guerry/cannot-resize-window-backtrace.txt...
Wrote /home/guerry/cannot-resize-window-backtrace.txt
(No changes need to be saved) [3 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-rmail
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-gnus
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-sc
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-loaddefs
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-print
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-site
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-snarf
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mhe
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-migrate
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-message
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-com
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-mua
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-anniv
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb-ispell
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
~/install/git/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/bookmark-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-mail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-load
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-form hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/octet hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-image hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-fb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ucs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs
~/install/cvs/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/etc/install hides /home/guerry/elisp/apel/install
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/misc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/mu4e
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/paredit-20140128.1248/paredit hides /home/guerry/elisp/stable/paredit
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/guerry/elisp/stable/bbdb-anniv
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-velocity
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.3/undo-tree hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/undo-tree
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/sunrise-commander-6.442/sunrise-commander hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/sunrise-commander
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/elscreen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/elscreen
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/ascii-art-to-unicode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ascii-art-to-unicode
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/moy-bbdb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/moy-bbdb
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/zenburn hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/zenburn
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/boxquote hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/boxquote
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-crypt
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/screencast
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-mairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/type-break hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/type-break
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/play/pong hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/pong
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/htmlize
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/linum hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/linum
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/mairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gravatar
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bibtex-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/thumbs hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/thumbs
/home/guerry/elisp/stable/color-theme hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/color-theme
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/json hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/json
/home/guerry/elisp/config/gnus-minimal hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-minimal
/home/guerry/install/git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bbdb-anniv
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-depend
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/bhl/bhl
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-elisp-symbol
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/planner-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/windresize
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/screencast
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bzg-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bzg-org
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-expiry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/bibtex-utils
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/register-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/register-list
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/h2dw hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/h2dw
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org2rem
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/turing hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/turing
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-elisp-symbol
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-dokuwiki hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-dokuwiki
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/tdo hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/tdo
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-expiry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-org
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-toc
/home/guerry/elisp/config/emms-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/config/old/emms-config
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/planner-registry
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/windresize
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/screencast hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/screencast
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bzg-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bzg-org
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bibtex-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/bibtex-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/mml
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/register-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/register-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/simple hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/simple
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-org
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/turing hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/turing
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epg-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-dired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-mail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-mail
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/gnus-bookmark/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-treeview hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-treeview
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-ticker hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-ticker
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-plainview hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-plainview
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-reader hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-reader
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newsticker hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newsticker
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/newst-backend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/newsticker-1.99/newst-backend
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/xmltok hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/xmltok
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-match hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-match
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-enc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-uri hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-uri
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-ns
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-outln
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-loc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-loc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-maint hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-maint
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-xsd
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-nxml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-valid hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-valid
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-parse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/rng-dt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/rng-dt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-rap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/nxml-mode/nxml-mode
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-export/org-export
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-export/org-export-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/elp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/elp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/anything hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/anything
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ruby-mode
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mairix
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/http-get hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/http-get
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/http-cookies hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/http-cookies
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/yasnippet hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/yasnippet/yasnippet
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/bhl hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/bhl
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/blorg hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/blorg
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/windresize hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/windresize
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/rmail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/backups/rmail
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/hacks/blorg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/blorg
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-generic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-x/org-export-generic
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/org-x/org-export-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rdired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rdired
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-omg-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-custom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mouseme hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/mouseme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-toolbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-trns hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-trns
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-inf hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-inf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/noweb-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-roxy hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-roxy
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s4-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-jags-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-swv hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-swv
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-omg-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-help hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/make-regexp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/make-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-vst-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/essd-els hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/essd-els
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-r-args hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-r-args
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-a hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-utils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sas-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sta-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-arc-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-noweb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-comp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-comp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-s3-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-site hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-site
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-font-lock hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-xls-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-compat hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-dde hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-dde
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-r-d hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-r-d
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-eldoc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-sta-l hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-menu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess-rutils hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/ess-rutils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/msdos hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/ess/lisp/msdos
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.3/undo-tree hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/evil/lib/undo-tree
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/lib/ert/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/evil/lib/ert
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mailcrypt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mailcrypt
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-remail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-remail
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-gpg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-gpg
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-toplev hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-toplev
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-setversion hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-setversion
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-pgp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-pgp
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/records/mailcrypt/mc-pgp5
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcharset hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcharset
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/product hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/product
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pcustom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pcustom
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pym hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pym
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/filename hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/filename
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pccl-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mule-caesar
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/alist hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/alist
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/invisible hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/invisible
/home/guerry/install/git/auto-complete/etc/install hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/install
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/richtext hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/richtext
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem-e20_3
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pccl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pccl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/timezone hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/timezone
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/static hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/static
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poe hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poe
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/poem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/poem
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcs-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/mcs-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces-e20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/pces-20 hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/pces-20
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/broken hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/broken
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/path-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/path-util
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/emu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/emu
/home/guerry/elisp/emu/apel-ver hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/apel-ver
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/env hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/env
/home/guerry/elisp/apel/calist hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/apel/calist
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-autogen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-autogen
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/silentcomp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/silentcomp
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-eshell hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-eshell
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-cycle hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-cycle
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-analyse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-analyse
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-compatibility hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-compatibility
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-face hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-face
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-compilation hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-compilation
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-tod hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-tod
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-file-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-file-browser
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-layout hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-layout
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-winman-support hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-winman-support
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-layout-defs hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-layout-defs
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-jde hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-jde
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-autoloads hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-autoloads
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-util hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-util
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-help hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-help
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-navigate hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-navigate
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-examples hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-examples
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-speedbar
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-method-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-method-browser
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-create-layout hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-create-layout
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-upgrade hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-upgrade
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-mode-line hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-mode-line
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/tree-buffer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/tree-buffer
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-symboldef hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-symboldef
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/ecb/ecb-common-browser hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/ecb/ecb-common-browser
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-file
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-mail hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-mail
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg-config hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epg-config
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa-dired hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epa hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/epg-0.0.16/epa-setup hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epa-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/epg hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/epg/epg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-track hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-track
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-dcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-networks
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-netsplit
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-notify
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-hecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-sound
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-imenu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-backend
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-goodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-capab
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-stamp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-log
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-replace
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-button hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-button
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-list hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-xdcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-truncate
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-autoaway
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ring
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-lang
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-spelling
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-match hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-match
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-identd
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-page hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-services hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-services
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ibuffer
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-join hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-join
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/erc/erc-ezbounce
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-expiry
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org2rem
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-export-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-toc
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-publish hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-mouse
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-export-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/org-mac-message hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-mac-message
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-irc
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-publish hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-mouse
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/org-export-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/org-export-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/planner-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/planner-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-faces hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-faces
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-latex hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-latex
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-html hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-html
/home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL1/bhl-mode hides /home/guerry/elisp/bhl/unicorn/BHL2/back/bhl-mode
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-blog hides /home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-blog
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-b-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-b-log
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/blorg_back hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/blorg_back
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org-blog hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-blog
/home/guerry/elisp/bzg/org/blorg/old/org-blogging hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/bzg/blorg/old/org-blogging
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/cedet-files hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/cedet-files
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/inversion hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/inversion
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/ezimage hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/ezimage
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/cedet hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/cedet
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/mode-local hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/common/mode-local
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/ede hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/ede/ede
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/chart
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-base
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/cedet/semantic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/semantic/semantic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/speedbar hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/dframe hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/dframe
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/sb-image hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/speedbar/sb-image
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-indent
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/BUGFIXING/org-log hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/BUGFIXING/org-log
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/john hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/john
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-fastup hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-fastup
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-indent
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-pic hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/org-pic
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/sacha-load hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/sacha-load
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/find-links-to-local hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/find-links-to-local
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/xemacs/ps-print-invisible hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/xemacs/ps-print-invisible
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/xemacs/noutline hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/xemacs/noutline
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/contrib/timeclock
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/schedule hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/planner/contrib/schedule
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-bbdb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-bibl hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-bibl
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-planner hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-planner
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-blosxom hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-blosxom
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/read-file-name hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/read-file-name
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-experimental hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-experimental
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-diary hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-diary
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember-emacs-wiki-journal hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/remember/remember/remember-emacs-wiki-journal
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/muse/examples/johnw/muse-init hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/muse/examples/mwolson/muse-init
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-iswitchb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-iswitchb
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-annotate-file
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-man
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-panel
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-expiry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mew
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org2rem
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/EXPERIMENTAL/interactive-query/org
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code/org-iswitchb hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-iswitchb
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-annotate-file
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-man hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-man
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-elisp-symbol
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-panel
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bookmark hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-bookmark
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-expiry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-mew
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/org2rem hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org2rem
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/lisp/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/EXPERIMENTAL/interactive-query/org
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-code0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind-install hides /home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/org-mode0/CONTRIB/packages/org-export-freemind-0.1.0/org-export-freemind-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/color
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20131106/.dir-locals hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/plstore
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmh
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/html2text
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/dict/lpath hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gssapi
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rtree
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gravatar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/nnregistry
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/json hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt
/home/guerry/elisp/testing/unused/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-comp
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base hides /home/guerry/install/git/gnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow sort org-table emacsbug debug cyberpunk-theme clj-refactor
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core paredit yasnippet s clojure-cheatsheet
helm-match-plugin helm helm-config helm-aliases magit-key-mode magit
view help-mode grep autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode rebase-mode
git-commit-mode saveplace server benchmark erc-services erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat pp bbdb-message bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv
bbdb-loaddefs gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache ecomplete
boxquote rect spam spam-stat bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site gnus-uu yenc
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 smtpmail sendmail epa epg epg-config
starttls notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-parser notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-wash diff-mode
coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
mm-view mml-smime smime dig debbugs-org debbugs-gnu debbugs
soap-client url-http tls url-auth url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap warnings xml vc-git org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock ob-gnuplot ob-R
ob-plantuml ob-scheme geiser ob-ditaa ob-org ob-clojure ob-dot ob-sh
ox-koma-letter org-gnus ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-beamer ox-reveal ox-rss ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wdired dired-details
dired-x w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util ac-nrepl cider cider-mode cider-repl
cider-eldoc eldoc cider-interaction compile arc-mode archive-mode
cider-client nrepl-client cider-util ewoc etags thingatpt clojure-mode
rx derived imenu inf-lisp tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring format-spec pkg-info find-func epl
auto-complete easy-mmode popup dash ibuffer session mule-util advice
help-fns alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen register-list
cl-macs gv cl time paren whitespace asciidoc-autoloads info easymenu
auctex-autoloads clojurescript-mode-autoloads creole-autoloads
fakir-autoloads lmc-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rect-mark-autoloads sunrise-commander-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package edmacro
kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)