Subject: 25.0.50; Emacs freezes when yanking
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:24:19 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Since recently, I sometimes get short freezes when yanking text, i.e., I
either kill some text in emacs or mark some text in other applications
so that it is added to the X selection, and then when I do `C-y' emacs
hangs for some seconds, and then the actual yank is performed.

Sometimes, I get the following error message just before the freeze
stops:

  gui-get-selection: (error "Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner")

That behavior doesn't start right after starting emacs (and
consequently, I haven't been able to reproduce it using emacs -Q) but
after some time using it.  So it might depend on some mode being
loaded/activated or something else.

I've tried edebugging gui-get-selection, but when I yank the hang as
indicated by edebug using the fringe triangle and the position of point
is here, i.e., at the opening paren of the `let'.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(defun gui-get-selection (&optional type data-type)
  "Return the value of an X Windows selection.
The argument TYPE (default `PRIMARY') says which selection,
and the argument DATA-TYPE (default `STRING') says
how to convert the data.

TYPE may be any symbol \(but nil stands for `PRIMARY').  However,
only a few symbols are commonly used.  They conventionally have
all upper-case names.  The most often used ones, in addition to
`PRIMARY', are `SECONDARY' and `CLIPBOARD'.

DATA-TYPE is usually `STRING', but can also be one of the symbols
in `selection-converter-alist', which see.  This argument is
ignored on NS, MS-Windows and MS-DOS."
  (let ((data (gui-call gui-get-selection (or type 'PRIMARY)
  ^                     (or data-type 'STRING))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I'd rather suspected that the `gui-call' which expands to a funcall to
`x-get-selection-internal' is what takes so long, but maybe that's just
an edebug issue.

Then I toggled `debug-on-quit', yanked, and hit `C-g' during the freeze.
Unfortunately, quits during the freeze seem to be discarded.

I'm happy do diagnose further if someone can suggest what I could test.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.9 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
 of 2015-04-09 on thinkpad-t440p
Repository revision: c9415ccbf84fce152e0f4b98ac2ed60680272a47
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/PS

Minor modes in effect:
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  auto-dictionary-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  reftex-mode: t
  th/LaTeX-command-section-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  th/sentence-hl-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set
gui-get-selection: (error "Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner") [2 times]
Saving file /home/horn/Repos/uni/diss/diss.tex...
Wrote /home/horn/Repos/uni/diss/diss.tex
gui-get-selection: Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner
Mark set
gui-get-selection: (error "Timed out waiting for reply from selection owner")
Saving file /home/horn/Repos/uni/diss/diss.tex...
Wrote /home/horn/Repos/uni/diss/diss.tex

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/el/auctex/lpath hides ~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/lpath
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/md4
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/color
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/rfc2104
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-scram-rfc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-scram-rfc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/Repos/el/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/horn/Repos/el/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail reftex-toc rcirc-color rcirc-controls
rcirc-late-fix rcirc reftex-sel reftex-index reftex-ref reftex-parse
pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history texmathp preview
prv-emacs auto-dictionary flyspell ispell tex-buf reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex reftex-vars font-latex latex tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode
latexenc shr-color color semantic/decorate/mode org-element
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files srefactor-lisp
gnus-dired autorevert filenotify diff semantic/db-mode srefactor
warnings srefactor-ui srecode/semantic semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map semantic/edit
srecode/srt-mode srecode/template srecode/srt-wy srecode/ctxt
srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode semantic/doc
semantic/bovine/c hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/idle semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs semantic/bovine/el
semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/db-el semantic/db semantic/bovine names edebug autoload
lisp-mnt tar-mode org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m misearch
multi-isearch hippie-exp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe vc
vc-dispatcher vc-git diff-mode adaptive-wrap winner filecache flow-fill
shr dom sort smiley gnus-cite mm-archive gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-async
qp gnus-ml nndraft nnmh rot13 utf-7 nnml nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp spam
spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar
gnus-topic nnir gnus-registry registry eieio-base th-private gnutls
hl-line network-stream nsm starttls url-http url-gw url-auth
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
highlight-parentheses company finder-inf stratego-mode greql-mode
tg-mode generic preview-latex tex-site auto-loads cider tramp-sh
cider-debug cider-mode cider-repl cider-eldoc cider-interaction arc-mode
archive-mode cider-doc org-table cider-test cider-stacktrace
cider-client nrepl-client queue cider-util ewoc etags xref clojure-mode
paredit aggressive-indent epa-file epa epg rdictcc
google-contacts-message google-contacts derived url-cache google-oauth
google-contacts-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader em-term term ehelp esh-opt
esh-ext esh-util highlight-symbol boxquote rect ecomplete message rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
edit-server server haskell-yas yasnippet help-mode cl disp-table
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode browse-kill-ring recentf
tree-widget wid-edit helm-projectile helm-files image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap helm-buffers helm-match-plugin helm-help helm-org org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin grep helm-elscreen
helm-utils dired compile comint ansi-color ring helm-locate helm cl-macs
helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core cl-generic byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra seq cconv projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
dash thingatpt helm-config async-bytecomp async helm-aliases easy-mmode
iedit iedit-lib cap-words superword subword saveplace savehist paren
icomplete mb-depth smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line mule-util rich-minority rx
bs windmove elec-pair edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib gnus-load subr-x
pcase tsdh-light-theme info easymenu memory-usage-autoloads advice
help-fns package epg-config time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1588808 147254)
 (symbols 48 72923 2)
 (miscs 40 11234 26255)
 (strings 32 271962 31373)
 (string-bytes 1 10651783)
 (vectors 16 85906)
 (vector-slots 8 2248372 80311)
 (floats 8 4749 1927)
 (intervals 56 128623 3709)
 (buffers 976 79)
 (heap 1024 208107 67566))