Subject: 24.3; Auctex (11.87.2) in Elpa issues hundreds of warnings on compile
From: Neil Jackson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:06:39 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Observed behaviour:
On updating to latest Auctex from the Package Manager, there were
hundreds of warnings during compilation.

Expected behaviour:
Packages in Elpa compile without warnings.

The warnings begin thus:

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/bib-cite.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

In bib-cite-minor-mode:
bib-cite.el:772:35:Warning: reference to free variable `current-menubar'

In bib-apropos:
bib-cite.el:1148:19:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:1164:12:Warning: `mapcar' called for effect; use `mapc' or
    `dolist' instead

In bib-cite-fontify-red:
bib-cite.el:1234:31:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-cite-fontify-help-xemacs:
bib-cite.el:1250:15:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `font-lock-defaults-computed'

In bib-etags:
bib-cite.el:1336:23:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:1357:54:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-guess-or-prompt-for-label:
bib-cite.el:1687:40:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-label-list'

In bib-master-file:
bib-cite.el:2129:31:Warning: reference to free variable `TeX-master'

In bib-document-TeX-files:
bib-cite.el:2187:12:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-document-citekeys-obarray:
bib-cite.el:2241:23:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-get-bibliography:
bib-cite.el:2368:12:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer
bib-cite.el:2393:43:Warning: Use `with-current-buffer' rather than
    save-excursion+set-buffer

In bib-create-auto-file:
bib-cite.el:2440:30:Warning: reference to free variable
    `BibTeX-auto-regexp-list'
bib-cite.el:2455:14:Warning: reference to free variable `TeX-header-end'
bib-cite.el:2456:30:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-header-end'
bib-cite.el:2456:15:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-header-end'

In end of data:
bib-cite.el:2623:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    make-local-hook, set-buffer-menubar, delete-extent,
    delete-menu-item, set-keymap-name, reftex-view-crossref,
    font-lock-find-font-lock-defaults, extent-detached-p,
    extent-start-position, extent-end-position, make-extent,
    set-extent-property, extent-string, TeX-master-file,
    TeX-auto-write, dired-split

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-en.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context-nl.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/context.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:02 2014
context.el:71:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `reference' lacks a prefix
context.el:74:1:Warning: global/dynamic var `title' lacks a prefix

In ConTeXt-paragraph-commands-regexp:
context.el:916:25:Warning: reference to free variable
    `ConTeXt-extra-paragraph-commands'

In end of data:
context.el:1663:1:Warning: the function `make-local-hook' is not known to be
    defined.

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/font-latex.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:03 2014

In font-latex-update-sectioning-faces:
font-latex.el:184:37:Warning: reference to free variable
    `font-latex-fontify-sectioning'

In font-latex-set-syntactic-keywords:
font-latex.el:934:9:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `font-latex-doctex-syntactic-keywords'

In font-latex-syntactic-face-function:
font-latex.el:949:7:Warning: `char-valid-p' is an obsolete function (as of
    23.1); use `characterp' instead.

In end of data:
font-latex.el:1994:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be defined:
    face-property-instance, set-face-property

Compiling file /home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/latex.el at Mon Jan 27 13:14:03 2014

In LaTeX-section-heading:
latex.el:427:11:Warning: assignment to free variable `level'

In LaTeX-section-toc:
latex.el:443:22:Warning: assignment to free variable `toc'
latex.el:444:13:Warning: reference to free variable `toc'

In LaTeX-section-section:
latex.el:462:16:Warning: reference to free variable `toc'

In LaTeX-close-environment:
latex.el:599:14:Warning: `next-line' used from Lisp code
That command is designed for interactive use only

In LaTeX-auto-prepare:
latex.el:1244:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-arguments'
latex.el:1245:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-optional'
latex.el:1246:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-env-args'
latex.el:1247:9:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'

In LaTeX-listify-package-options:
latex.el:1288:45:Warning: `delete-backward-char' used from Lisp code
That command is designed for interactive use only

In LaTeX-auto-cleanup:
latex.el:1299:32:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-bibliography'
latex.el:1299:32:Warning: assignment to free variable
    `LaTeX-auto-bibliography'
latex.el:1302:17:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'
latex.el:1310:37:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-style'
latex.el:1324:29:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-file'
latex.el:1370:25:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-symbol'
latex.el:1366:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-arguments'
latex.el:1374:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-optional'
latex.el:1403:27:Warning: assignment to free variable `LaTeX-auto-environment'
latex.el:1381:9:Warning: reference to free variable `LaTeX-auto-env-args'
latex.el:1391:46:Warning: assignment to free variable `TeX-auto-symbol'

...

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
 of 2013-08-14 on buildvm-15.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11404000
System Description:	Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix='
 '--disable-dependency-tracking' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr'
 '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include'
 '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--with-dbus'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xft' '--with-xpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-gpm=no'
 'build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu'
 'host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches -m64 -mtune=generic'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> 
<S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <S-up> <delete> <up> <down> 
<down> <delete> <return> <delete> <return> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <C-home> <down> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-down> <S-down> C-c <timeout> C-c 
C-c M-x r e p o r t - e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending email 
Sending email done
gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Mark set
Saving file /home/nlj/Mail/archive/sent/2014-01...
Wrote /home/nlj/Mail/archive/sent/2014-01
Sending...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/maxima-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/maxima/site_start.d/maxima-modes
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130930/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob

Features:
(smtpmail gnus-cite gnus-kill gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh
url-handlers nnrss mm-url utf-7 nnimap utf7 gnutls nnfolder parse-time
netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache mailalias mailclient qp cus-edit help-mode shadow sort
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch sgml-mode ibuf-ext
ibuffer timezone texinfo toolbar-x prv-emacs reporter desktop context
plain-tex latex tex-style tex-buf tex dbus xml rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
derived org-table gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus gnus-ems nnheader esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util doc-view
jka-compr image-mode dired vc-git org-id rx ob-octave calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine autoload tar-mode mule-util mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap finder-inf
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-latex
org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote
org byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
auctex-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads org-autoloads info package cl-macs
gv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget saveplace wheatgrass-theme paren
time battery cua-base cus-start cus-load preview-latex ido ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug ess-roxy advice
advice-preload hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns
ess-s-l ess ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-utils ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site color-theme easymenu
wid-edit cl cl-lib bbdb-autoloads tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)