Subject: FAIL: tests/du/bind-mount-dir-cycle --- patch attached
From: Andrew Warshall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:43:37 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi-

   I'm resending this since it didn't seem to go through the first
   time; also, I think I have a solution.

   This test fails on my system (Linux 3.7.10 kernel, glibc-2.17);
   apparently "du a" is giving as output :

du: WARNING: Circular directory structure.
This almost certainly means that you have a corrupted file system.
NOTIFY YOUR SYSTEM MANAGER.
The following directory is part of the cycle:
  'a/b'

   instead of the expected

du: mount point 'a/b' already traversed

   Apparently, ./configure is assuming I don't have hasmntopt(), which
   has become an issue because lib/mountlist.c now protects hasmntopt()
   with #defines

   I've attached a patch, but I don't have autoconf; so someone who
   does should test it before committing it.

                            Yours,

                            Andrew Warshall