Subject: 24.3.50; core dumped
From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:42:08 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm using a recent (less than 2 days ago I'd say) version of emacs, it is
similar to trunk but has Dmitry Antipov's patch mentionned in #16027
(which, meanwhile, was installed on trunk too as rev 115394).

I'm ignorant about gdb, so I just ran "bt" and here's the output :

~/sources/running-emacs/src $ gdb emacs ~/core
GNU gdb (Gentoo 7.5.1 p2) 7.5.1
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://bugs.gentoo.org/>...
Reading symbols from /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/src/emacs...done.
[New LWP 21249]
[New LWP 10347]
[New LWP 10346]
[New LWP 21250]
[New LWP 21262]

warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-gate.so.1.
Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/src/emacs --daemon'.
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0  0xb77c8424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0.0
TERM = xterm
Breakpoint 1 at 0x81193d0: file emacs.c, line 349.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x8131f70: file sysdep.c, line 846.
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb77c8424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0xb66fcc58 in raise (sig=11) at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:42
#2  0x0811946b in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:377
#3  0x08130e77 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1624
#4  0x08130ef6 in deliver_thread_signal (handler=0x8130e60 <handle_fatal_signal>, sig=11) at sysdep.c:1598
#5  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1636
#6  <signal handler called>
#7  0xb743b2c8 in XRenderHasDepths (dpy=0xacc10e0) at /var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libXrender-0.9.7/work/libXrender-0.9.7/src/Xrender.c:126
#8  XRenderExtAddDisplay (dpy=0xacc10e0, extinfo=<optimized out>, ext_name=<optimized out>) at /var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libXrender-0.9.7/work/libXrender-0.9.7/src/Xrender.c:201
#9  XRenderFindDisplay (dpy=0xacc10e0) at /var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libXrender-0.9.7/work/libXrender-0.9.7/src/Xrender.c:288
#10 0xb7437a1f in XRenderFreeGlyphSet (dpy=0xacc10e0, glyphset=73400700) at /var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libXrender-0.9.7/work/libXrender-0.9.7/src/Glyph.c:71
#11 0xb742b3bc in XftFontDestroy (dpy=0xacc10e0, public=0xb61a908) at /var/tmp/portage/x11-libs/libXft-2.3.1/work/libXft-2.3.1/src/xftfreetype.c:1046
#12 0x081e5e81 in xftfont_close (font=0xb88caf8) at xftfont.c:498
#13 0x0816e287 in cleanup_vector (vector=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:2880
#14 cleanup_vector (vector=<optimized out>) at alloc.c:2875
#15 0x08172b45 in sweep_vectors () at alloc.c:2917
#16 gc_sweep () at alloc.c:6619
#17 Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5542
#18 0x08189c35 in maybe_gc () at lisp.h:4462
#19 Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfde1c88) at eval.c:2756
#20 0x0818a0e7 in call1 (fn=138924890, arg1=177340709) at eval.c:2604
#21 0x0811ea3c in timer_check_2 (idle_timers=<optimized out>, timers=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:4505
#22 timer_check () at keyboard.c:4572
#23 0x0811ed84 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3439
#24 0x0812016f in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:6756
#25 0x0812309a in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true) at keyboard.c:9879
#26 0x081c42a1 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=<optimized out>, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=138900418, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4680
#27 0x08060c8a in sit_for (timeout=120, reading=true, display_option=1) at dispnew.c:5800
#28 0x08123d30 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=217185766, prev_event=138900418, used_mouse_menu=0xbfde23df, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2805
#29 0x08125526 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfde2448, prompt=138900418, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9074
#30 0x08126655 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1445
#31 0x08188348 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x81264b0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=138933450, hfun=0x811e050 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
#32 0x0811ce55 in command_loop_2 (ignore=138900418) at keyboard.c:1170
#33 0x0818826b in internal_catch (tag=138972002, func=0x811ce30 <command_loop_2>, arg=138900418) at eval.c:1108
#34 0x0811dbdc in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1141
#35 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#36 0x08145b5b in read_minibuf (map=222609718, initial=196695649, prompt=<optimized out>, expflag=false, histvar=138941210, histpos=0, defalt=138900418, allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:664
#37 0x08189d7b in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0xbfde265c) at eval.c:2831
#38 0x081bd04f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=137222252, args=0x8) at bytecode.c:919
#39 0x08189981 in funcall_lambda (fun=137222213, nargs=8, arg_vector=0xbfde27f0) at eval.c:2973
#40 0x08189be7 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0xbfde27ec) at eval.c:2866
#41 0x08143c57 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=139326849, collection=139622922, predicate=138900418, require_match=138900418, initial_input=222609678, hist=222609686, def=138900418, inherit_input_method=138900418) at minibuf.c:1671
#42 0x08189e23 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0xbfde28b4) at eval.c:2838
#43 0x081bd04f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=40, args_template=138900418, nargs=139583668, args=0x8) at bytecode.c:919
#44 0x081898ef in funcall_lambda (fun=139583789, nargs=2, arg_vector=0xbfde2a48) at eval.c:3039
#45 0x08189be7 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfde2a44) at eval.c:2866
#46 0x081bd04f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=16, args_template=138900418, nargs=139551092, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:919
#47 0x081bf898 in Fbyte_code (bytestr=139326961, vector=139551093, maxdepth=16) at bytecode.c:482
#48 0x081892a6 in eval_sub (form=140408270) at eval.c:2181
#49 0x0818826b in internal_catch (tag=139779418, func=0x8188e60 <eval_sub>, arg=140408270) at eval.c:1108
#50 0x081be5a2 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=8, args_template=138900418, nargs=139551132, args=0x8d) at bytecode.c:1100
#51 0x081898ef in funcall_lambda (fun=139549621, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbfde2d68) at eval.c:3039
#52 0x08189be7 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfde2d64) at eval.c:2866
#53 0x081bd04f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=24, args_template=138900418, nargs=139549644, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:919
#54 0x081898ef in funcall_lambda (fun=139548597, nargs=0, arg_vector=0xbfde2f04) at eval.c:3039
#55 0x08189be7 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfde2f00) at eval.c:2866
#56 0x0818a1ec in apply1 (fn=141146722, arg=138900418) at eval.c:2571
#57 0x08185ec9 in Fcall_interactively (function=141146722, record_flag=138900418, keys=138909261) at callint.c:378
#58 0x08189e66 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0xbfde301c) at eval.c:2812
#59 0x081bd04f in exec_byte_code (bytestr=0, vector=1942095943, maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=137239964, args=0x4) at bytecode.c:919
#60 0x08189981 in funcall_lambda (fun=137239925, nargs=1, arg_vector=0xbfde31ac) at eval.c:2973
#61 0x08189be7 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0xbfde31a8) at eval.c:2866
#62 0x0818a0e7 in call1 (fn=138926826, arg1=141146722) at eval.c:2604
#63 0x081267c6 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1552
#64 0x08188348 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x81264b0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=138933450, hfun=0x811e050 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1344
#65 0x0811ce55 in command_loop_2 (ignore=138900418) at keyboard.c:1170
#66 0x0818826b in internal_catch (tag=138931498, func=0x811ce30 <command_loop_2>, arg=138900418) at eval.c:1108
#67 0x0811dc6a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1149
#68 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#69 0x0811df40 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:841
#70 0x08057652 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0xbfde3484) at emacs.c:1598
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb) 

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2013-12-06 on geodiff-mac3
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11304000
Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Magit Log

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-f C-g M-x f i n d SPC l i b <return> <tab> e 
t c <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> C-g C-u C-x C-z e m a c 
s - <return> C-u C-x C-z r u n n <return> C-x C-f e 
t c <tab> D I <S-backspace> E <tab> B <tab> <return> 
C-x 1 C-s c o r e C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-n C-n M-< C-v 
C-v C-v M-< C-s c o r e C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-p C-x 
C-f ~ / . g d b <tab> <return> C-SPC <C-end> M-w <up> 
<up> <up> <end> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> <home> <end> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-left> M-d M-d r u n n i n g - e m a c s M-d C-x 
C-f C-g C-x C-s C-x K C-u C-x C-z r u n n <return> 
l l M-x r e p o r t SPC e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Calculating achievements... done
Mark set
Beginning of buffer
Quit
Saving file /home/youngfrog/.gdbinit...
Wrote /home/youngfrog/.gdbinit
Calculating achievements... done
(No files need saving)
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/asy-mode hides /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf/asymptote/asy-mode
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/youngfrog/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20130817.2334/.dir-locals hides /home/youngfrog/sources/running-emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail time-stamp gud vc vc-dispatcher
keyfreq advanced-achievements misearch multi-isearch magit-cherry
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit magit-version diff-mode
git-rebase-mode rx git-commit-mode magit-compat help-mode server paredit
hideshow twittering-mode epa epg tls url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util xml
achievements basic-achievements achievements-functions autoinsert
use-package diminish bind-key ac-nrepl-autoloads achievements-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads ampc-autoloads async-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads boxquote-autoloads cider-autoloads
circe-autoloads clippy-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
crosshairs-autoloads col-highlight-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
csv-nav-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dictionary-autoloads
dired+-autoloads dropbox-autoloads dtrt-indent-autoloads eimp-autoloads
elnode-autoloads db-autoloads creole-autoloads elpy-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads fakir-autoloads fic-ext-mode-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads finder-inf gh-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads
golden-ratio-autoloads google-translate-autoloads hackernews-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads projectile grep compile
dash s helm-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads hl-line+-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads jabber-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads kv-autoloads lcs-autoloads
litable-autoloads log4j-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lui-autoloads
lusty-explorer-autoloads mark-tools-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads
minimap-autoloads mo-git-blame-autoloads multifiles-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads mwe-log-commands-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
noflet-autoloads nose-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads oauth-autoloads
org-email-autoloads paredit-autoloads pastebin-autoloads
pcache-autoloads pcsv-autoloads popup-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
pretty-mode-autoloads pretty-symbols-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads pymacs-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
pyvirtualenv-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rebox2-autoloads request-autoloads s-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads shell-switcher-autoloads sicp-autoloads
slime-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads smex-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads switch-window-autoloads top-mode-autoloads
tracking-autoloads shorten-autoloads typing-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads use-package-autoloads diminish-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads vline-autoloads w3-autoloads
web-autoloads window-number-autoloads workspaces-autoloads wtf-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads package yf/makeadefun
warnings completion ert ewoc debug pcase ob-R ob-sh shell windmove
latexenc paren doc-view jka-compr image-mode recentf tree-widget
org-contacts org-capture org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap find-lisp dired org-inlinetask
org-element org derived org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message cl-macs gv format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils wid-edit
cl time ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars winner ring edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
magit-autoloads two-mode-mode tex-site auto-loads org-loaddefs ido-hacks
advice help-fns easy-mmode ido info easymenu tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)