Subject: 24.3.50; exit! not properly font-locked in ruby-mode
From: Bozhidar Batsov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:38:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The built-in Kernel#exit! method is not properly font-locked. exit is font-locked
with the built-in face, but the ! is font-locked with the default face.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.00)
 of 2013-11-11 on Bozhidars-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD --without-dbus
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/info/emacs
 --without-gnutls --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Conf[Unix]

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> M-> <return> C-y C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-l C-x C-s 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x e m a c s - 
r e p o r t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o r t e m 
a c s <return>

Recent messages:

Tramp: Checking `vc-registered' for /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf...done
Tramp: Inserting `/sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf'...done
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf...
Renaming /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf to /var/folders/32/92h89tr96rs0s79j4ckhhm_r0000gn/T/!sudo:root@localhost:!etc!postfix!main.cf~...failed
Cannot write backup file; backing up in ~/.emacs.d/%backup%~
Copying /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf to /Users/bozhidar/.emacs.d/%backup%~...done
Copying /var/folders/32/92h89tr96rs0s79j4ckhhm_r0000gn/T/tramp.92769aBQ.cf to /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf...done
Wrote /sudo:root@localhost:/etc/postfix/main.cf

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bozhidar/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-20131107.2307/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/HEAD/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils tramp-cmds tramp-sh
conf-mode tramp-cache ffap url-parse url-vars crm misearch multi-isearch
superword subword ruby-tools inf-ruby ruby-mode-expansions
smartparens-ruby ruby-mode smie view magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
epa derived epg epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode
server log-edit pcvs-util add-log executable vc-git markdown-mode
noutline outline rainbow-mode color rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav
guru-mode prelude-key-chord key-chord prelude-xml nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
prelude-web prelude-scss prelude-scheme prelude-ruby prelude-perl
prelude-org prelude-js prelude-erc erc-truncate erc-autoaway
erc-spelling erc-notify erc-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-css prelude-common-lisp slime-autoloads
prelude-clojure prelude-lisp prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck
help-mode f which-func imenu prelude-osx exec-path-from-shell
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor winner undo-tree diff esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace midnight ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
dired-x dired anzu projectile pkg-info find-func grep compile s bookmark
pp expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-custom expand-region-core flyspell ispell smex flx-ido flx
ido-ubiquitous warnings ido tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec etags ring volatile-highlights
hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit savehist saveplace
uniquify diminish smartparens-config smartparens autorevert filenotify
delsel prelude-mode easy-mmode edmacro kmacro prelude-core epl advice
help-fns dash thingatpt prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-packages
ack-and-a-half-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads coffee-mode-autoloads
diminish-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads erlang-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads expand-region-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads
f-autoloads geiser-autoloads gist-autoloads finder-inf gh-autoloads
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads rx grizzl-autoloads
guru-mode-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads logito-autoloads info easymenu
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads cl-macs gv
markdown-mode-autoloads move-text-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pcache-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
puppet-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads request-autoloads
rubocop-autoloads ruby-tools-autoloads s-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
slim-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
volatile-highlights-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package cl cl-loaddefs
cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)