Subject: 24.3.50; cl symbols are no more fontlocked
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:51:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, symbols from cl package are no more fontlocked, (e.g loop, defun*
etc...)

Please reenable this.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
 of 2013-10-30 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  psession-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  eldoc-in-minibuffer-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptative-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> 
C-z <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-g <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> C-s 
c o p y SPC f i l e <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <right> <left> <down> <down> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> C-s C-w C-w C-w C-w C-w 
<right> <left> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <up> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> C-s C-w C-w C-w C-w <right> 
<left> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <down> <up> <up> C-x C-b m o d e C-s r e 
a d - f i l e - n a m e <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <left> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> M-x r e p 
o r t <down> <down> <return>

Recent messages:
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Type "q" to delete help frame.
Magit-Blame mode enabled
Magit-Blame mode disabled
Mark set
Mark deactivated
Mark set
Mark deactivated
Mark set
Mark deactivated

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/magit/.dir-locals
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
~/elisp/Emacs-wgrep/wgrep-ack hides ~/elisp/jenkins/emacs-wgrep/wgrep-ack
~/elisp/Emacs-wgrep/wgrep-helm hides ~/elisp/jenkins/emacs-wgrep/wgrep-helm
~/elisp/Emacs-wgrep/wgrep-test hides ~/elisp/jenkins/emacs-wgrep/wgrep-test
~/elisp/Emacs-wgrep/wgrep hides ~/elisp/jenkins/emacs-wgrep/wgrep
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq
~/.emacs.d/.gnus hides ~/.emacs.d/emacs-config-laptop/.gnus
~/elisp/helm/async hides ~/elisp/emacs-async/async

Features:
(shadow gnus-dired nnir mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacsbug
magit-blame helm-command magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-log-edit
log-edit add-log magit-key-mode magit view package iswitchb ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
diff-mode magit-compat helm-ring help-mode cl-indent edebug recentf ido
vc-rcs sh-script smie executable jka-compr vc-git naquadah-theme em-unix
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias align-let git-gutter server
persistent-sessions golden-ratio winner undo-tree diff image-file
newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader
newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
pcomplete-extension em-term term disp-table ehelp electric helm-ipython
helm-elisp helm-eval python rx eldoc-eval warnings whitespace paren time
avoid savehist smtpmail-async smtpmail sendmail helm-async iterator
simple-call-tree iedit-rect rect iedit iedit-lib smallurl mm-url gnus
gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit rectangle-utils ledger-config ledger esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-arg esh-util tv-utils async pcvs vc-cvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util ewoc mb-depth cl-info
slime-autoloads esh-toggle flymake no-word htmlize dired-extension
emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-info emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat org-config-thierry ob-sh
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-agenda org-annotation-helper remember org-remember
org-datetree addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions bookmark pp
init-helm-thierry helm-mode helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg
helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils dired compile helm-locate helm helm-config
helm-aliases epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache info cl-macs gv
edmacro kmacro org-crypt org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice
help-fns ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint
ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs net-utils cl
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997