Subject: battery.el for Mac OS X Mavericks
From: Masashi Fujimoto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 03:53:51 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Because the return value of `pmset' on Mac OS X Mavericks changed, If you
evaluate (display-battery-mode 1), the following error occurs.

`wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p N/A'.

I made a patch for this issue.

Thanks for reading.

--
Masashi Fujimoto

--- battery.el 2013-01-02 05:37:17.000000000 +0900
+++ mavericks-battery.el    2013-10-23 12:11:13.000000000 +0900
@@ -543,7 +543,7 @@ The following %-sequences are provided:
     (with-temp-buffer
       (ignore-errors (call-process "pmset" nil t nil "-g" "ps"))
       (goto-char (point-min))
-      (when (re-search-forward "Currentl?y drawing from
'\\(AC\\|Battery\\) Power'" nil t)
+      (when (re-search-forward "\\(Currentl?y\\|Now\\) drawing from
'\\(AC\\|Battery\\) Power'" nil t)
    (setq power-source (match-string 1))
    (when (re-search-forward "^ -InternalBattery-0[ \t]+" nil t)
      (when (looking-at "\\([0-9]\\{1,3\\}\\)%")