Subject: Re: bug#15514: 24.3.50; Re: Issue with fonts on macosx
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Markus Pahlow <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 21:25:23 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Markus Pahlow <[email-masked]> writes:

> After the Mac port font backend was ported to the trunk, there
> appeared a new display problem with LaTeX files on macosx. When I open
> a file in latex mode and enter $x_0^0$, both 0s are shown in
> superscript position, whereasthe first 0 should be in subscript
> position. Also, when using AUCTeX, all the section, subsection, etc.
> arguments are shown in subscript position. A recipe to reproduce the
> problem from emacs -Q: open a file "test.tex" and enter $x_0^0$.

Hi, sorry nobody's got back to you about this before now. I can't
reproduce in Emacs 25+. I think it's probably been fixed at some point.
I'll close this bug report, but if you're still seeing this behaviour,
please reply and let us know.
-- 
Alan Third