Subject: 24.3.50; Segfault when calling vc-git-log-edit-toggle-amend
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:55:27 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Edit a file in a Git repository, then press

C-x v v, then C-c C-e

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff3855aab in raise () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff3855aab in raise () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x0000000000521b91 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40)
    at emacs.c:369
No locals.
#2  0x0000000000544833 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2125
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004568b5 in try_window_id (w=0x11ca378) at xdisp.c:17287
        Z_delta = 0
        Z_delta_bytes = 0
        r0 = 0x7fffdb7fb010
        Z_old = 435538
        Z_BYTE_old = 435539
        f = 0x11ca190
        current_matrix = 0xcb0c60
        desired_matrix = 0xcb0bf0
        last_unchanged_at_beg_row = 0x239c880
        first_unchanged_at_end_row = 0x7fffffff9ae0
        row = 0x0
        bottom_row = 0x452dfa <try_window+237>
        bottom_vpos = 0
        it = {window = 37341312, w = 0x11ca190, f = 0x239c885, 
          method = 37341312, stop_charpos = 18653584, prev_stop = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          base_level_stop = 13, end_charpos = 12, 
          s = 0xc <Address 0xc out of bounds>, string_nchars = 61, 
          region_beg_charpos = 0, region_end_charpos = 0, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = -1, multibyte_p = 1, 
          header_line_p = 1, string_from_display_prop_p = 1, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = 1, from_disp_prop_p = 1, ellipsis_p = 1, 
          avoid_cursor_p = 1, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x1, dpend = 0x0, 
          dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, 
          ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 13, string_pos = {
              charpos = 13, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, current = {
            pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = 4294967295}, 
            overlay_string_index = 13, string_pos = {charpos = 13, 
              bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = -1, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 4294967295, overlay_strings = {0, 12, 
            0 <repeats 14 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
          string = 0, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 12648594, 
              string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, 
                id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, 
                from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                  image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, 
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, 
          face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0, ctl_arrow_p = 0, 
          face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 0, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0, 
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
          base_face_id = 0, c = 20, len = 3, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 1, 
            ch = 13, rule_idx = 0, lookback = -1, nglyphs = -2, 
            reversed_p = false, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, 
            to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, 
          slice = {x = 10, y = 0, width = 12648594, height = 12648594}, 
          space_width = 12648594, voffset = 146, tab_width = 193, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          font_height = 12648594, object = 524288, position = {
            charpos = 12648594, bytepos = 35513109}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 12, continuation_pixel_width = 0, 
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 12, last_visible_y = 0, 
          extra_line_spacing = 589824, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          override_ascent = 909, override_descent = 1000, override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0xffffffff, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, 
          pixel_width = 37353680, ascent = 0, descent = 1, max_ascent = 1, 
          max_descent = 1, phys_ascent = 1, phys_descent = 1, 
          max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, 
          continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 22, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 2, 
          bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 1048576, ch = 13, 
            nchars = 13, ch_len = 78, type = STRONG_L, 
            type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = STRONG_L, 
            resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 1, invalid_rl_levels = 1, 
            prev = {bytepos = 1, charpos = -4294967296, type = PDF, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = PDF}, last_strong = {
              bytepos = 25769803782, charpos = 6, type = RLE, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = RLE}, 
            next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 4294967295}, 
            prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = PDF, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = PDF}, next_for_ws = {
              bytepos = 4294967297, charpos = 1, type = LRE, 
              type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = LRE}, next_en_pos = 0, 
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = 0, sor = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
            scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = -1, disp_prop = 1, stack_idx = 1, 
            level_stack = {{level = 61, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 15 times>, {level = 12517648, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22912, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5902765, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 35513104, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12517648, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = (R2L | unknown: 4)}, {level = 12648594, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 12517648, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22912, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5859244, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 18657696, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22784, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5905362, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 12446432, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22768, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5902682, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 12517648, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22736, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5902765, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 36694320, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12517648, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 36694325, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22768, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5550869, 
                override = (R2L | unknown: 4)}, {level = 12648594, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 36694325, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12517648, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 18654077, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22544, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4515305, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22608, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5905362, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22456, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 378441, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 378442, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 18654077, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -22656, 
                override = (L2R | unknown: 4)}, {level = 36694320, 
                override = L2R}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 12867360, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}}, string = {lstring = 36694325, 
              s = 0x7fffffffa7c0 "\360\247\377\377\377\177", schars = 4723261, 
              bufpos = 18654072, from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0}, 
            w = 0x596482 <XMARKER+24>, 
            paragraph_dir = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 12687840), 
            separator_limit = 140737488332784, prev_was_pdf = 1, 
            first_elt = 1, new_paragraph = 0, frame_window_p = 1}, 
          paragraph_embedding = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 12687840)}
        delta = 0
        delta_bytes = 0
        stop_pos = 5858376
        dvpos = -25888
        dy = 32767
        start_pos = {charpos = 4313620880, bytepos = 1}
        run = {desired_y = 0, current_y = 0, desired_vpos = 10000, 
          current_vpos = 0, height = 20, nrows = 0}
        first_unchanged_at_end_vpos = 0
        last_text_row = 0xffffffffffffffff
        last_text_row_at_end = 0x7fffffff9a20
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        start = {charpos = 378441, bytepos = 378442}
        first_changed_charpos = 1
        last_changed_charpos = 1
#4  0x0000000000450c1f in redisplay_window (window=18654077, just_this_one_p=0)
    at xdisp.c:15726
        w = 0x11ca378
        f = 0x11ca190
        buffer = 0x22fe930
        old = 0x21de310
        lpoint = {charpos = 61, bytepos = 61}
        opoint = {charpos = 379139, bytepos = 379140}
        startp = {charpos = 378441, bytepos = 378442}
        update_mode_line = 1
        tem = -1
        it = {window = 61, w = 0x3d, f = 0x3d, method = 61, stop_charpos = 0, 
          prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 12648594, end_charpos = 0, s = 0x0, 
          string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = 0, region_end_charpos = 0, 
          redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 0, 
          header_line_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, 
          avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, 
          dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, 
          ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
              charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {
              charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
          n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 0, 
          overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0, 0, 
            0, 0, 12648594, 0 <repeats 11 times>}, string = 0, 
          from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
              font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, 
                rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, 
                width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, 
                comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 8589934595, bytepos = 395136991232}, 
                dpvec_index = 1}, from_overlay = 0, area = ANY_AREA, 
              method = 4294967295, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, 
              multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, display_ellipsis_p = 0, 
              avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              font_height = 0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, 
          face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0, ctl_arrow_p = 0, 
          face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 0, 
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, 
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 1, glyph_not_available_p = 0, 
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 1, face_before_selective_p = 0, 
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 1, 
          line_wrap = (WORD_WRAP | WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 32764), 
          base_face_id = 4420960, c = 0, len = -19400, cmp_it = {
            stop_pos = 30064751656, id = 21857792, ch = -19928, 
            rule_idx = 32767, lookback = 5859379, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 6, 
            charpos = 21857792, nchars = -19896, nbytes = 32767, 
            from = 5859379, to = 0, width = -19904}, 
          char_to_display = 21857797, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, 
          image_id = 21857797, slice = {x = 21857792, y = 140737488335456, 
            width = 5859596, height = 12648594}, 
          space_width = 140737488335488, voffset = 16544, tab_width = 92, 
          font_height = 12648594, object = 12867778, position = {
            charpos = 140737488335568, bytepos = 6405252}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, 
          first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 1, last_visible_y = 1, 
          extra_line_spacing = 12867778, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
          override_ascent = 12648594, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, 
          glyph_row = 0x7fffffffb4d8, area = -19224, nglyphs = 32767, 
          pixel_width = -19232, ascent = 6, descent = 21857792, 
          max_ascent = 0, max_descent = -19704, phys_ascent = 32767, 
          phys_descent = 5859379, max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, 
          current_x = 6, continuation_lines_width = 21857792, eol_pos = {
            charpos = 140737488335656, bytepos = 5859379}, current_y = -19680, 
          first_vpos = 6, vpos = 21857797, hpos = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 34309, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 333, 
          left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 886272, 
          bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {bytepos = 140737488335680, charpos = 5859596, 
            ch = 21857792, nchars = 140737488335776, ch_len = 6413845, 
            type = 4294948112, type_after_w1 = 32512, orig_type = 4294947784, 
            resolved_level = 32767, invalid_levels = -19512, 
            invalid_rl_levels = 32767, prev = {bytepos = 21857797, 
              charpos = 0, type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = 12648594}, last_strong = {bytepos = 5, charpos = 0, 
              type = 4268336, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = 4294947808}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 6422224, 
              charpos = 32, type = 21857797, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = 12869346}, prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 4, 
              charpos = 0, type = 4268336, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = 4294947888}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 6442643, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
              charpos = 12648594, type = 4294947992, type_after_w1 = 32767, 
              orig_type = 4294947984}, next_en_pos = 140737488336008, 
            next_en_type = LRE, ignore_bn_limit = 8, 
            sor = (unknown: 21857792), scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 32, 
            disp_prop = -19184, stack_idx = 32767, level_stack = {{
                level = 6450379, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 21857792, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12648594, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -16440, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5859379, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -19312, 
                override = (R2L | unknown: 4)}, {level = 21857797, 
                override = (unknown: 500)}, {level = 21857797, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 21857792, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -19280, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5859596, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 21857792, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -19184, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 6413845, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 16, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, 
              {level = -19144, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {
                level = -19144, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                level = 21857797, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 5, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -19008, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4400335, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12648594, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -18592, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = -19048, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 21857797, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 404, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = 8, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 12648594, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -19040, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4425109, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = -18592, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {
                level = -19008, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {
                level = 4419649, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 4268336, 
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -18960, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4399293, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = -18592, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {
                level = 0, override = L2R}, {level = 9143608, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -18896, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 4431899, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 21857797, override = L2R}, {
                level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -18592, 
                override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}, {level = 5859596, 
                override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {
                level = -18784, override = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 32764)}}, 
            string = {lstring = 4395741, s = 0x14d8605 "", schars = 24967680, 
              bufpos = 1, from_disp_str = 1, unibyte = 0}, w = 0x11cb1a0, 
            paragraph_dir = (unknown: 4294948704), separator_limit = 21857797, 
            prev_was_pdf = 0, first_elt = 0, new_paragraph = 0, 
            frame_window_p = 1}, 
          paragraph_embedding = (L2R | R2L | unknown: 4294967292)}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = 1
        used_current_matrix_p = 0
        buffer_unchanged_p = 1
        temp_scroll_step = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        count = 5
        rc = 1
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = 0
        beg_unchanged = 0
        end_unchanged = 435537
        frame_line_height = 20
#5  0x000000000044ab95 in redisplay_window_0 (window=18654077) at xdisp.c:13811
No locals.
#6  0x00000000005ba359 in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=0x44ab53 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=18654077, handlers=12863942, 
    hfun=0x44ab22 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1376
        val = 89184
        c = {tag = 12648594, val = 12648594, next = 0x7fffffffda90, 
          gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, -5305203441639127425, 4268336, 
                140737488346960, 0, 0, -5305203441595087233, 
                5305203919198848639}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {
                __val = {48, 1858, 0, 140737488340288, 4271563, 
                  140737278900032, 33578464, 33578448, 817, 832, 29851917202, 
                  36694320, 140737488340280, 5859379, 25769803776, 
                  36694325}}}}, handlerlist = 0x7fffffffda60, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 5, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        h = {handler = 12863942, var = 12648594, chosen_clause = 89184, 
          tag = 0x7fffffffc440, next = 0x7fffffffda60}
#7  0x000000000044ab03 in redisplay_windows (window=18654077) at xdisp.c:13791
        w = 0x11ca378
#8  0x000000000044aab9 in redisplay_windows (window=34581901) at xdisp.c:13785
        w = 0x20fad88
#9  0x0000000000449d57 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13402
        f = 0x11ca190
        w = 0x239c880
        sw = 0x239c880
        fr = 0x11ca190
        pending = 0
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = 1
        count = 2
        sf = 0x11ca190
        polling_stopped_here = 0
        tail = 16375078
        frame = 18653589
        consider_all_windows_p = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        update_miniwindow_p = 1
#10 0x00000000004480a9 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:12690
No locals.
#11 0x0000000000528b06 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=37413238, 
    prev_event=12648594, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd739, end_time=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2553
        echo_current = false
        c = 12648594
        jmpcount = 0
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {-1, 140737488344000, 61, 16692976, 
              140737488344464, 5904111, 140737488344464, 17375138}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 17375136, __saved_mask = {__val = {16692976, 
                140737488344608, 5492430, 140737488344656, 0, 12648594, 2, 
                140737488344544, 12648594, 37413206, 37413222, 
                140737488344608, 5869987, 37413206, 37276854, 244}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {12648594, 0, 140737488344768, 5494359, 
              12648594, 12648642, 140737488344672, 38654705663}, 
            __mask_was_saved = 32787952, __saved_mask = {__val = {37413238, 
                140737488344704, 5856108, 37413222, 37413238, 140737488344768, 
                5869987, 37413222, 12897595426, 18653584, 140737488344792, 
                5859379, 12922315126, 18653589, 5455749, 18653584}}}}
        tem = 35513104
        save = 30064760024
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        previous_echo_area_message = 12648594
        also_record = 12648594
        reread = false
        gcpro1 = {next = 0xc10092, var = 0x0, nvars = 140737488344768}
        gcpro2 = {next = 0xc10092, var = 0x0, nvars = 140737488344768}
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0x15e6740
#12 0x00000000005349bd in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffd930, 
    bufsize=30, prompt=12648594, dont_downcase_last=false, 
    can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true) at keyboard.c:9066
        interrupted_kboard = 0x15e6740
        interrupted_frame = 0x11ca190
        key = 5904252
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = 12648594
        count = 2
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 37413238
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        first_event = 12648594
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 20593926, map = 20593926, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 12627526, map = 12627526, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 20593910, map = 20593910, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 12648594
        original_uppercase = 12648594
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x21de310
        fake_prefixed_keys = 12648594
        gcpro1 = {next = 0x13a3cf6, var = 0x13a3cf6, nvars = 0}
#13 0x000000000052627a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1436
        cmd = 34503826
        keybuf = {12, 20, 472, 16752658, 12781088, 12781090, 25769793920, 
          12443008, 140737488345584, 6022533, 27275558, 2, 12687968, 12648594, 
          12781088, 16880176, 140737488345584, 6021753, 12648594, 12781090, 
          12781088, 12648594, 0, 0, 140737488345632, 6010768, 12648594, 
          15982150, 21474836485, 2}
        i = 2
        prev_modiff = 1
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        prev_buffer = 0x21de310
        already_adjusted = false
#14 0x00000000005ba1fc in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x525eb7 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12708370, 
    hfun=0x5257e7 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1339
        val = 5397553
        c = {tag = 12648594, val = 12648594, next = 0x7fffffffdc00, 
          gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, -5305203442408782209, 4268336, 
                140737488346960, 0, 0, -5305203442423462273, 
                5305203919312488063}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {
                __val = {5305203919312488063, 140733193388032, 
                  140737353957376, 140737488345888, 9139056, 0, 
                  140737488346960, 0, 0, 140737488346384, 140737351945365, 5, 
                  0, 140737278900032, 140737275001032, 0}}}}, 
          handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, 
          poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
          byte_stack = 0x0}
        h = {handler = 12708370, var = 12648594, chosen_clause = 12708370, 
          tag = 0x7fffffffda90, next = 0x0}
#15 0x0000000000525c14 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12648594) at keyboard.c:1163
        val = 0
#16 0x00000000005b9c19 in internal_catch (tag=12704050, 
    func=0x525bee <command_loop_2>, arg=12648594) at eval.c:1113
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        c = {tag = 12704050, val = 12648594, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{
              __jmpbuf = {0, -5305203442452822401, 4268336, 140737488346960, 
                0, 0, -5305203442400393601, 5305203919407777407}, 
              __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {16880144, 
                  140737488346352, 5905362, 4294967296, 12648594, 12648594, 
                  12903234, 25769794752, 12687968, 0, 12903232, 5, 12687973, 
                  12687968, 12061200, 5859244}}}}, handlerlist = 0x0, 
          lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2, poll_suppress_count = 1, 
          interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}
#17 0x0000000000525bc4 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1142
No locals.
#18 0x00000000005253e2 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:781
        count = 1
        val = 5395815
#19 0x000000000052554f in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:845
        count = 0
        buffer = 12648594
#20 0x0000000000523489 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffdf58) at emacs.c:1570
        dummy = 0
        stack_bottom_variable = -9 '\367'
        do_initial_setlocale = true
        dumping = false
        skip_args = 0
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0xfbad000c <Address 0xfbad000c out of bounds>
(gdb)

(gdb) xbacktrace
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0xbf6108)
(gdb)

(For all I know, the above may be not accurate, because I loaded the
src/.gdbinit file only after Emacs started up, worked and crashed.)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2013-09-13 on axl
Bzr revision: 114268 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11303000
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.04

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<M-return> M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined
Loading /home/gutov/.emacs-locals.el (source)...done
Loading /home/gutov/.emacs-loaddefs.el (source)...done
Switching to window configuration: nil
Ido-ubiquitous mode disabled
Ido-ubiquitous mode enabled
.emacs.d/site-lisp/smartrep.el/smartrep.el: `dont-compile' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.4).
ad-handle-definition: `find-tag' got redefined
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/gutov/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20130817.2334/.dir-locals hides /home/gutov/.emacs.d/site-lisp/company/.dir-locals
/home/gutov/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20130817.2334/.dir-locals hides /home/gutov/.emacs.d/site-lisp/robe/.dir-locals
/home/gutov/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20130817.2334/.dir-locals hides /home/gutov/.emacs.d/site-lisp/js2-mode/.dir-locals
/home/gutov/.emacs.d/site-lisp/smartrep.el/smartrep hides ~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/smartrep
/home/gutov/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-20130817.2334/.dir-locals hides /home/gutov/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
smex elisp-slime-nav paredit whitespace saveplace
highlight-escape-sequences company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-etags
company-gtags company-cmake company-ropemacs company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-elisp robe-company robe url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap json
etags company-inf-ruby company undo-tree diff diff-hl smartrep
face-remap vc-hg vc-git vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode savehist
yasnippet ido-ubiquitous warnings ido paren autorevert filenotify
autopair cua-base winner .emacs-loaddefs info inf-ruby ruby-mode smie
package bow helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap url-parse auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars thingatpt helm-tags helm-locate
helm-help helm-external helm-bookmark helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp
grep helm-elscreen helm-utils compile helm-match-plugin helm prelude esk
uniquify devenv eproject-extras ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb
ethan-wspace point-stack eproject derived easy-mmode pcomplete esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat progmodes
keys find-func quail help-mode windmove helm-config helm-aliases cl-macs
gv cl easymenu hippie hippie-exp comint ansi-color dired winring ring
transpose-frame misc prefs edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib defuns
advice help-fns help-at-pt cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)