Subject: 24.3; key-translation-map and universal-argument not working as expected
From: Jan-Christian Hütter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:55:10 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.3; key-translation-map and universal-argument not working as 
expected
--text follows this line--
This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

In emacs -Q, evaluate the following to swap C-c and C-w
(define-key key-translation-map (kbd "C-c") (kbd "C-w"))
(define-key key-translation-map (kbd "C-w") (kbd "C-c"))

This works as expected, except when combined with the universal 
argument: If you use C-u C-c, the first evaluation of C-c is passed as 
is, and not interpreted as C-w. However, if I enter C-u C-c C-c, this is 
interpreted as C-u C-c C-w, so I guess something is wrong with 
universal-argument. If this is indeed the intended behavior, could you 
let me know how to achieve the desired swap?

Best,

Jan-Christian Hütter

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
     `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.2)
  of 2013-08-06 on -mnt-storage-buildroots-staging-x86_64-eric
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11402000
System Description:    Arch Linux

Configured using:
  `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
  '--localstatedir=/var' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-xft'
  'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
  --param=ssp-buffer-size=4'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'
  'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_COLLATE: C
   value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-auto-complete-mode: t
   icicle-ido-like-mode: t
   global-linum-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-S-c C-S-c C-S-c C-S-c C-S-c C-y a e b C-b <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <backspace> e
a s e a b C-n C-t k e y <return> <S-insert> e a s <S-iso-lefttab>
C-r C-r C-r SPC C-b C-d a e s e a h u e a h k C-u <help-echo>
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-v u n i v e r s a l -
a r g u m e n t - a m <backspace> <backspace> m a p
C-v C-v C-v <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <up> <prior> <next> <next> <prior> C-v u n i
v e r s a l - a r g u m e n t - o t h e r - k e y C-v
C-v <return> e a C-b <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up>
<up> C-0 a e b K e y C-b e a f o / d a <return> W <return>
N o t <return> K e y <return> SPC r <tab> C-d C-r <tab>
C-r <C-tab> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <end> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <home> <down-mouse-5>
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> a e t b u g
<tab> <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> f i l
<tab> e - b u <tab> <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace>
b <backspace> r e p <tab> o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Quit
Undo!
(No changes need to be saved)
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
uncompressing simple.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Quit
Undo!
Making completion list... [3 times]

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sh hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org_contrib/lisp/org-vm hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org_contrib/lisp/org-mew hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org_contrib/lisp/org-wl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org_contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils tramp-cache
misearch multi-isearch eieio-opt server jka-compr latexenc conf-mode
two-column bookmark pp sh-script smie org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m preview
prv-emacs reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars flyspell ispell
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex imenu zenburn-theme multi-term
term disp-table ehelp electric key-chord org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs linum-off
yasnippet auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro popup mb-depth
icicles icicles-mode dired+ dired-x dired-aux icicles-cmd2 easy-mmode
icicles-cmd1 cus-edit cus-start cus-load icicles-mcmd image-dired dired
help-fns+ help-mode info icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt kmacro ffap
url-parse url-vars wid-edit icicles-face ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-arc-d ess-vst-d
ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug
ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc ess-s-l ess
ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom executable easymenu
ess-compat ess-site matlab-load linum paren ido tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio inversion gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec
desktop unicode-latex unbound cl preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
ac-math-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
dired+-autoloads ecb-autoloads hippie-exp-ext-autoloads
icicles-autoloads key-chord-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads outline-magic-autoloads pabbrev-autoloads
popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads powerline-autoloads powerline cl-macs
gv powerline-separators powerline-themes finder-inf revive-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
package time-date autorevert byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile
cconv advice help-fns cl-lib advice-preload delsel tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)