Subject: Crash in compile_pattern

From: David Reitter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 23:28:42 -0500

Emacs 23 (Nextstep,on Cocoa) just crashed in compile_pattern, as per  
trace below.

What I did was (on the fancy startup screen): M-x customize-face RET  
highlight RET
And then (maybe) I tried to quit Emacs.

I can't reproduce.

In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.6 (i386-apple-darwin9.5.0, NS apple-appkit-949.35)
  of 2008-11-29 on scarlett
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version  
97.112.112.108.101.45.97.112.112.107.105.116.45.57.52.57.46.51.53
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: nil
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: nil
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <s
end-emacs-bug-report>

Process:         Emacs [15852]
Path:            /Users/dr/Projects/Aquamacs/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/ 
Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 23.0.60 (NS 9.0)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [143]

Date/Time:       2008-12-09 23:25:13.740 -0500
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96a6bb9e __kill + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96ae2ec2 raise + 26
2   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96af247f abort + 73
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001070e5 Fsignal + 501 (eval.c: 
1675)
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00107208 xsignal + 24 (eval.c:1751)
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00107620 error + 0 (eval.c:2017)
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000d67cc compile_pattern + 764  
(search.c:172)
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000d6fb0 fast_string_match + 80  
(search.c:500)
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000c25b4 Ffind_file_name_handler  
+ 164 (fileio.c:375)
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000c2fa4 Fexpand_file_name + 52  
(fileio.c:855)
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000caf06 Fdo_auto_save + 1190  
(fileio.c:5227)
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0008fd55 shut_down_emacs + 149  
(emacs.c:2144)
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000907ef fatal_error_signal + 319  
(emacs.c:385)
13  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96a6a09b _sigtramp + 43
14  ???                           	0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
15  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96ae2ec2 raise + 26
16  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x96af247f abort + 73
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee385 mark_object + 181  
(alloc.c:5432)
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee769 mark_object + 1177  
(alloc.c:5323)
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee684 mark_object + 948  
(alloc.c:5585)
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee29d mark_buffer + 141  
(alloc.c:5712)
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee679 mark_object + 937  
(alloc.c:5584)
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee570 mark_object + 672  
(alloc.c:5487)
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0015504e  
traverse_intervals_noorder + 30 (intervals.c:217)
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0015506b  
traverse_intervals_noorder + 59 (intervals.c:222)
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0015506b  
traverse_intervals_noorder + 59 (intervals.c:222)
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0015506b  
traverse_intervals_noorder + 59 (intervals.c:222)
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000eb6fb mark_interval_tree + 43  
(alloc.c:1525)
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee2c2 mark_buffer + 178  
(alloc.c:5692)
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee679 mark_object + 937  
(alloc.c:5584)
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
76  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
77  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
78  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
79  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
80  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
81  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
82  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
83  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
84  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
85  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
86  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
87  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
88  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
89  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
90  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
91  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
92  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
93  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
94  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
95  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
96  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
97  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
98  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
99  org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
100 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
101 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
102 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
103 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
104 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
105 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
106 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
107 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
108 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
109 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
110 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
111 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
112 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
113 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
114 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3d3 mark_object + 259  
(alloc.c:5544)
115 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee570 mark_object + 672  
(alloc.c:5487)
116 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3de mark_object + 270  
(alloc.c:5545)
117 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
118 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
119 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
120 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
121 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee4c8 mark_object + 504  
(alloc.c:5656)
122 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
123 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
124 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee3e9 mark_object + 281  
(alloc.c:5547)
125 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ee92e mark_vectorlike + 94  
(alloc.c:5364)
126 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000ef9c2 Fgarbage_collect + 2706  
(alloc.c:5077)
127 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b47 Ffuncall + 519 (eval.c: 
2980)
128 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
129 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
130 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
131 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
132 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
133 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
134 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
135 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
136 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
137 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
138 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
139 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
140 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
141 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
142 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
143 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
144 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
145 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
146 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
147 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
148 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
149 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
150 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
151 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
152 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
153 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
154 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
155 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
156 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
157 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
158 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
159 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
160 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
161 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
162 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
163 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
164 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
165 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
166 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
167 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
168 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
169 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
170 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
171 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
172 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
173 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
174 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
175 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
176 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
177 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
178 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
179 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
180 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
181 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
182 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
183 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
184 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
185 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
186 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
187 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
188 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
189 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
190 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
191 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
192 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
193 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
194 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
195 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
196 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
197 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
198 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
199 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
200 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
201 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
202 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
203 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
204 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
205 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
206 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
207 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
208 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
209 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
210 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
211 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
212 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
213 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
214 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
215 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
216 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
217 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
218 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
219 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
220 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
221 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
222 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
223 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
224 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
225 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
226 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
227 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
228 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
229 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
230 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
231 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
232 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
233 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
234 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
235 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
236 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108540 Fapply + 272 (eval.c:2533)
237 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001122ee Fwidget_apply + 78  
(fns.c:3091)
238 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ca3 Ffuncall + 867 (eval.c: 
3025)
239 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
240 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
241 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
242 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
243 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
244 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
245 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00108079 call1 + 25 (eval.c:2831)
246 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00110d66 mapcar1 + 518 (fns.c:2497)
247 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0011103d Fmapcar + 125 (fns.c:2570)
248 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d38 Ffuncall + 1016 (eval.c: 
3054)
249 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
250 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
251 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
252 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
253 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
254 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
255 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0014168b Fbyte_code + 3835  
(bytecode.c:678)
256 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001065c1 funcall_lambda + 209  
(eval.c:3236)
257 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106b0b Ffuncall + 459 (eval.c: 
3101)
258 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0010862c Fapply + 508 (eval.c:2533)
259 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0010867d apply1 + 45 (eval.c:2798)
260 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x001024ec Fcall_interactively +  
524 (callint.c:389)
261 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d11 Ffuncall + 977 (eval.c: 
3050)
262 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ec9 call3 + 25 (eval.c:2876)
263 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000987f8  
Fexecute_extended_command + 584 (keyboard.c:10449)
264 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d11 Ffuncall + 977 (eval.c: 
3050)
265 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00102fe2 Fcall_interactively +  
3330 (callint.c:859)
266 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106d11 Ffuncall + 977 (eval.c: 
3050)
267 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00106ec9 call3 + 25 (eval.c:2876)
268 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000a2ad1 command_loop_1 + 1153  
(keyboard.c:1888)
269 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00104cad internal_condition_case  
+ 253 (eval.c:1511)
270 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x000926f8 command_loop_2 + 72  
(keyboard.c:1339)
271 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00104b8c internal_catch + 172  
(eval.c:1247)
272 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0009244e command_loop + 174  
(keyboard.c:1318)
273 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00092512 recursive_edit_1 + 146  
(keyboard.c:942)
274 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00092691 Frecursive_edit + 257  
(keyboard.c:1005)
275 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0009134b main + 2891 (emacs.c:1780)
276 org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x00002e76 start + 54

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
   eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x96af243f  ecx: 0xbfff8fcc  edx: 0x96a6bb9e
   edi: 0x0019b133  esi: 0x00352858  ebp: 0xbfff8fe8  esp: 0xbfff8fcc
    ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00000282  eip: 0x96a6bb9e   cs: 0x00000007
    ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x00000037
   cr2: 0x118be000

Binary Images:
     0x1000 -   0x1a6feb +org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.60 (NS 9.0)  
<e1d30d2c035344505ce1c1faffe5d2e3> /Users/dr/Projects/Aquamacs/emacs/ 
nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   0x3e1000 -   0x40afef +libncurses.5.dylib ??? (???) /opt/local/lib/ 
libncurses.5.dylib
   0x426000 -   0x442fe7 +libfontconfig.1.dylib ??? (???) /opt/local/ 
lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
   0x456000 -   0x470fc3 +libexpat.1.dylib ??? (???) /opt/local/lib/ 
libexpat.1.dylib
   0x47b000 -   0x4e0fe7 +libfreetype.6.dylib ??? (???) /opt/local/lib/ 
libfreetype.6.dylib
   0x4f4000 -   0x504003 +libz.1.dylib ??? (???) /opt/local/lib/libz. 
1.dylib
  0xad2d000 -  0xaf15fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.0.11 (410)  
<7704cc57f7daceb81672bfdc4434da40> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2da53  dyld 96.2 (???)  
<7af47d3b00b2268947563c7fa8c59a07> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90003000 - 0x90013ffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.4 (1.6.4)  
<8b7831b5f74a950a56cf2d22a2d436f6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x90014000 - 0x90038fff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<ea5c8d349a3934ecc2b936f9cdfaba04> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x90039000 - 0x900c4fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.1 (???)  
<324526f69e1443f2f9fb722cc88a23ec> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x900c5000 - 0x9011fff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.3 (???)  
<1f1a97273753e6cfea86c810d6277680> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/ 
Versions/A/CoreText
0x90127000 - 0x9013dfff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)  
<ad0aa0252e3323d182e17f50defe56fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x9013e000 - 0x90175fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)  
<8b26ebf26a009a098484f1ed01ec499c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x901ac000 - 0x901b5fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24  
(3.7.24) <d3180f9edbd9a5e6f283d6156aa3c602> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/ 
Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x901b6000 - 0x901ccfe7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.5.1 (1.5.1)  
<001910004257f1386724398f584b30b5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x90485000 - 0x90485ffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib  
3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x90486000 - 0x90486ffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate  
1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x904ba000 - 0x904d5ffb  libPng.dylib ??? (???)  
<4780e979d35aa5ec2cea22678836cea5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x90869000 - 0x9094aff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<d69560099d9eb32ba7f8a17baa65a28d> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x90b1b000 - 0x90b4afe3  com.apple.AE 402.2 (402.2)  
<e01596187e91af5d48653920017b8c8e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x90bb3000 - 0x90bc3fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1  
(3.7.1) <06d8fc0307314f8ffc16f206ad3dbf44> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x90bc4000 - 0x90c40feb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.0 (3.1)  
<70bb7c657061631491029a61babe0b26> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x90c41000 - 0x90d21fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x90d22000 - 0x90da9ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)  
<6978bbcca4277d6ae9f042beff643f7d> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x90daa000 - 0x90e36ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 290 (290)  
<61af37aac50984d220dd176f777e3b72> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x90e37000 - 0x90f02fff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.1 (4.5.1) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x90fa6000 - 0x90fffff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x91043000 - 0x9106bfff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<1031ca5b692b80a9568e57a342b60157> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x9106c000 - 0x9147cfef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x914f0000 - 0x914f4fff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)  
<572a32e46e33be1ec041c5ef5b0341ae> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x915cb000 - 0x916b0ff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.1 (186)  
<8e28162ef2288692615b52acc01f8b54> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x916b1000 - 0x91758feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.54 (???)  
<b743398c24c38e581a86e91744a2ba6e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/ 
Versions/A/QD
0x91782000 - 0x91806fe3  com.apple.CFNetwork 339.5 (339.5)  
<c6565c13b0356e1d4bb99a68398d558b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/ 
Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x91808000 - 0x91808ffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)  
<2fcc8f3bd5bbfc000b476cad8e6a3dd2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x91809000 - 0x9189cff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.4 (???)  
<a96cd91dabc68545183c11de8f92c7e4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x918bb000 - 0x918f9fff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)  
<f0fe2252f6b1ca341bc7837fe2dcf11a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x918fa000 - 0x91dcbf3e  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???)  
<fe1a33d4919c121aab831ad516da6a89> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x91dcc000 - 0x91dd4fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)  
<75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x91dd5000 - 0x91e85fff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.12 (6.0.12)  
<da7253e3fb7e47e46cb46d47ed320ffc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x91e8c000 - 0x91fc4ff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<3d8fdaf51c2664ab620f1688203caf26> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x91fc5000 - 0x920e9fe3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.1  
(1.5.1) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
AudioToolbox
0x920ea000 - 0x924a8fea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x92701000 - 0x92708ffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)  
<d25c63378a5029648ffd4b4669be31bf> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x92815000 - 0x9289ffe3  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.7 (1.4.7)  
<d16642ba22c32f67be793ebfbe67ca3a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x929f1000 - 0x929f1ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34)  
<8f910fa65f01d401ad8d04cc933cf887> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x92ad5000 - 0x92b25ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.0 (???)  
<f7e78891a6d08265c83dca8e378be1ea> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x92b26000 - 0x92b44fff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???)  
<a8018c42930596593ddf27f7c20fe7af> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x92b45000 - 0x92bbfff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.3  
(245.3) <222dade7b33b99708b8c09d1303f93fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x92bce000 - 0x92bceffd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9303b000 - 0x93042ff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<973c01cc14f3d673270e269ccfaec660> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x93043000 - 0x93070feb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???)  
<b232c018ddd040ec4e2c2af632dd497f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/ 
libvDSP.dylib
0x93071000 - 0x931a3fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.4 (476.15)  
<e2869ad6dc1dd289f21b305b0bea9158> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x937f6000 - 0x93800feb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2)  
<0f2ba6e891d3761212cf5a5e6134d683> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/ 
A/CarbonSound
0x9384d000 - 0x93a1bfff  com.apple.security 5.0.4 (34102)  
<f01d6cbd6a0f24f6c13952ed448e77d6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x93a1c000 - 0x93a3bffa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)  
<e7eb56555109e23144924cd64aa8daec> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x93a3c000 - 0x93a3dffc  libffi.dylib ??? (???)  
<a3b573eb950ca583290f7b2b4c486d09> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x93a3e000 - 0x940dafff  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.351.33 (???)  
<481a77e81d9e53589a05e80cfa90bbb5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x940de000 - 0x941a5ff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/ 
Versions/A/vImage
0x941f1000 - 0x9426efef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x9426f000 - 0x94a6cfef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.3 (949.34)  
<4c7af9b12c894d4a528fda29377f143b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x94a73000 - 0x94af2ff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.1 (1.2.1)  
<3140a605db2abf56b237fa156a08b28b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/ 
Versions/A/SearchKit
0x94af3000 - 0x94afafe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<f53c808e87d1184c0f9df63aef53ce0b> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x94afb000 - 0x94b35fe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/ 
PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x94c3e000 - 0x94c87fef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.2 (398.22)  
<a6b676925dd832780daf991e79adfebd> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/ 
Versions/A/Metadata
0x94c88000 - 0x94c95fe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.7 (1.5.7)  
<db835aeb1ffca9f5b5647dd0829a5b2c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x94ce8000 - 0x95085fe7  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.5 (1.5.5)  
<82435993614a3fff1236be18f82188bf> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x95086000 - 0x951ccff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.4 (2.0.4)  
<6a6623d3d1a7292b5c3763dcd108b55f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/ImageIO
0x952a9000 - 0x955b0fff  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.4 (???)  
<5e2af960b53059c648af4adb99471032> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
HIToolbox
0x955b1000 - 0x9560effb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)  
<04b812dcec670daa8b7d2852ab14be60> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x95615000 - 0x95640fe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)  
<42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x95641000 - 0x9564cfe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<86d2f2e167ba6f74f45a186f5c7f8980> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x96603000 - 0x9660fffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x96610000 - 0x966cafe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 226.5  
(226.5) <2a135d4fb16f4954290f7b72b4111aa3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/OSServices
0x966cf000 - 0x966cfffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) / 
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/ 
InstallServer
0x966d0000 - 0x966d0ffc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) / 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x9670e000 - 0x9674dfef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)  
<3589442575ac77746ae99ecf724f5f87> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x9674e000 - 0x969c9fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.6 (677.21)  
<5cfa0aa8b9b43193955d601ba6c2591a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x969fc000 - 0x96b5cff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)  
<a12f397abf2285077b89bd726bff5b18> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x96b5d000 - 0x96b61fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x96b62000 - 0x96e3cff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.6  
(786.6) <5682aae1e2cf5ae750d5a4dea98c084c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x96e3d000 - 0x96e3fff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)  
<8a844202fcd65662bb9ab25f08c45a62> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x96e40000 - 0x96e68ff7  com.apple.shortcut 1 (1.0)  
<057783867138902b52bc0941fedb74d1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x96e69000 - 0x96e77ffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<5ddd8539ae2ebfd8e7cc1c57525385c7> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x96e78000 - 0x96f2affb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???)  
<69bc2457aa23f12fa7d052601d48fa29> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x96f2b000 - 0x96f37ff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2) /System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x96ffd000 - 0x9703efe7  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<1f09316e876fe813271bdfb9eb5b229e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libSystem.B.dylib