Subject: 24.3.50; Speedbar makes minibuffer lost focus when code is compiled
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:56:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,
I have a bug in helm since sometime now I am unable to fix:
https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/issues/257

This happen only on Windows system and probably also Mac-Osx.
It is not reproductible on GNU/Linux.

On Windows (I tried on WindowsXP in a virtualbox) the bug is
reproductible only when helm code is compiled.

To reproduce, install helm from here:
https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm.git

compile with make.

launch speedbar, and from there start any helm command, the helm-buffer
(where helm display its completion) become editable.

If you remove all *.elc files and restart Emacs, it is no more reproductible.

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997