Subject: 24.3.50 "113941"; Crash when using helm-for-files
From: "Sebastien Vauban" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:21:18 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,
When calling M-x helm-for-files and typing some letters for my search pattern,
I got the following crash in the brand new Emacs (run under GDB):

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[Thread 3056.0x2748 exited with code 0]
[Thread 3056.0x2ddc exited with code 0]
warning: sys_kill.TerminateProcess returned 5 for pid 11504
[Thread 3056.0x2d7c exited with code 0]
continue
gdb: Target exception EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT at 0x77879bfc

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x77879bfd in KERNELBASE!DebugBreak ()
   from /cygdrive/c/Windows/SysWOW64/KERNELBASE.dll
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

c:/msys/home/dani/emacs/trunk/src/process.c:6156: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: CONSP (head)
[Thread 3056.0x2d64 exited with code 2]
[Thread 3056.0x26d8 exited with code 2]
[Thread 3056.0x2f34 exited with code 2]
[Inferior 1 (process 3056) exited with code 02]
(gdb)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards,
  Seb

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-08-19 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 113941 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --enable-checking CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -I/c/usr/include''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-texinfo
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-publish
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-odt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-md
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-man
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-icalendar
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-html
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-beamer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ox-ascii
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-macro
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-makefile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-core
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130731.1445/ob-asymptote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode hides d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/site-lisp/graphviz-dot-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/password-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/md4
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/hex-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/format-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/Repositories/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/tls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/shr-color
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dns
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/net/dig
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rtree hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/plstore hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
d:/Users/sva/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20130711.2359/.dir-locals hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
d:/Users/sva/Public/Repositories/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Program Files (x86)/emacs-trunk/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-alias flyspell ispell org-table vc-dispatcher
vc-svn git-commit vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-mime org-crypt
ob-sql ob-sh ob-python ob-org ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk
ob-R appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org org-macro org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs whitespace emacsbug helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval eldoc helm-mode helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete ffap thingatpt helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net
browse-url xml helm-plugin helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep
helm-regexp grep helm-external helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring helm
gnus-topic image-file mail-extr utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnimap parse-time utf7
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum time-stamp copyright
bbdb-message sendmail epa-file epa epg epg-config netrc gnutls network-stream
starttls tls nntp gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-leuven
gnus-dired dired-sort-map dired-single dired+ dired-x dired-aux dired
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone org-footnote
org-compat org-macs mule-util gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
dircolors format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core password-cache url-vars
mailcap nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr server
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup recentf tree-widget wid-edit
emacs-leuven leuven-theme gnus-load find-func paren mic-paren hl-tags-mode
derived yasnippet help-mode org-loaddefs uniquify helm-config helm-aliases
diff-mode- easy-mmode edmacro kmacro idle-require auctex-autoloads tex-site
auto-complete-autoloads bbdb-autoloads calfw-autoloads circe-autoloads
fuzzy-autoloads gnuplot-mode-autoloads idle-require-autoloads jabber-autoloads
lcs-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads lui-autoloads org-autoloads
pager-autoloads popup-autoloads tidy-autoloads tracking-autoloads
shorten-autoloads w3m-autoloads info easymenu yasnippet-autoloads package
cl-macs gv advice help-fns cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp w32-common-fns disp-table
w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)