Subject: 24.3.50; NS port error when closing maximized frames
From: chad <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:53:21 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Using the latest bzr head, if I open a new frame (C-x 5 C-f), then fullscreen the new frame (F11), then close that new frame while it's still maximized (C-x 5 0), I get this message to stderr:

	2013-07-29 10:46:15.559 Emacs[83142:303] void _NSMoveWindowToSpaceUnlessSticky(NSInteger, CGSSpaceID): CGSGetWindowTags(cid, win, tags, kCGSRealMaximumTagSize) returned CGError 1000 on line 1247 

This seems to be repeatable with emacs -Q.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.39)
of 2013-07-28 on protip.local
Bzr revision: 109398 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
`configure --with-ns --enable-checking'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  desktop-save-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 5 f <escape> <backspace> <escape> <backspace> <return> 
<f11> C-x 3 C-x 1 C-x 2 C-x 1 C-x 5 0 M-x r e p o r 
t SPC e m SPC SPC <return> C-g M-x r e p o r SPC e 
m SPC SPC <return>

Recent messages:
File /Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130722/org-autoloads.el removed from the recentf list
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (1 removed)
Loading /Users/yandros/.emacs.d/y-custom.el (source)...
Loading desktop...done
Loading /Users/yandros/.emacs.d/y-custom.el (source)...done
Completed ~/.emacs
Wrote /Users/yandros/.emacs.d/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 buffer restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
ls does not support --dired; see `dired-use-ls-dired' for more details.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-w3m hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-version hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-timer hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-table hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-src hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-rmail hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-protocol hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-plot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mouse hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mobile hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mhe hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-macs hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-list hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-irc hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-install hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-info hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-indent hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-id hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-habit hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-gnus hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-footnote hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-feed hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-faces hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-eshell hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-entities hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-element hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-docview hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-datetree hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-ctags hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-crypt hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-compat hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-colview hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-clock hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-capture hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-attach hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-archive hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-agenda hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-table hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sql hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-shen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sh hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-screen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scala hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sass hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ref hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-R hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-python hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-perl hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-org hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-octave hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lob hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-latex hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-keys hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-js hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-java hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-io hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-exp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-eval hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-dot hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-css hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-comint hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-calc hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-C hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-awk hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/yandros/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.6.10/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/src/emacs/working/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell nadvice gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug
message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils hl-line dired eldoc
help-fns vc-git debbugs-autoloads info paredit-autoloads
zenburn-autoloads package saveplace zenburn-theme desktop cus-start
cus-load icomplete which-func imenu recentf tree-widget wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu savehist delsel minibuf-eldef image-file
paren pcase y-mac y-modeline y-frame y-keybindings y-hacks time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)