Subject: 24.3.50; lex-parse-re is broken
From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:59:11 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

0. Install lex.el from GNU ELPA
      lex                1.1          installed  Lexical analyser construction
1. M-x toggle-debug-on-error
2. C-x b file.org
3. M-: (lex-parse-re org-outline-regexp)

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid size char-table")
      (lex-parse-re org-outline-regexp)
      eval((lex-parse-re org-outline-regexp))
      pp-eval-expression((lex-parse-re org-outline-regexp))
      call-interactively(pp-eval-expression nil nil)
      command-execute(pp-eval-expression)

This is a regression.

(3) was working satisfactorily as on 

    In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
     of 2013-01-20 on debian-6.05
    Bzr revision: 111569 rgm <at> gnu.org-20130120024049-cw8hqik30ffgl4po
    Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
    System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.5 (squeeze)

See http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13533#5

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.24 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2013-07-26 on debian-6.05
Bzr revision: 113547 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t