Subject: 24.3.50; Emacs hangs when trying to exit
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:09:14 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

At work, I use Emacs in some Windows 2003 server machines, which I
connect to via remote desktop.  Usually, my Emacs sessions in those
machines last for several days.

Well, lately (during the last months or so - I can't be more precise),
I've noticed that, whenever I try to close one of such Emacs session
(C-x C-c), Emacs hangs (after showing the message about saving
bookmarks) and I have to kill the process with the task manager.

Probably this information alone is insufficient for investigating the
problem, but I let you know anyway.  If there is something I could do
to provide more info, let me know.

TIA

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.2.3790)
 of 2013-04-15 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 112297
[email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.2.3790
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -IC:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.10-w32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

--
Dani Moncayo