Subject: 24.3.50; Restoring the normal frame after fullscreen mode (on MS-Windows)
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:36:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This problem is reproducible on my Windows 7 system, when I place the
taskbar on the left edge of the screen (it is on the bottom edge by
default).

Recipe from "emacs -Q": Type `F11' several times.

Each time the Emacs frame is restored to a normal (non-fullscreen) size,
its location is not the same as before (the last time it was in a
normal size);  the frame's position has shifted a bit to the left.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2013-04-21 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 112347 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -IC:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2_win32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -IC:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.1.10-w32/include
 -IC:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

--
Dani Moncayo