Subject: 24.3.50; message buffer is not deleted when sending email
From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:15:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

when I do C-x m (compose mail) and I send my email (C-c C-c) the buffer
is not deleted.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.3 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2013-03-26 on dell-14z
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-adaptative-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<mouse-1> t é l é c h a r g e m e n t . <return> <return> 
E n SPC c r o i s a n t SPC l e s SPC d o i g t s SPC 
p o u r SPC q u e SPC c e SPC s o i t SPC l e SPC b 
o n SPC p i l o t e . <return> <return> E n s u i t 
e SPC t u SPC c o p i e s SPC l e SPC f i c h i e r 
SPC t é l é c h a r g é SPC s u r SPC u n e SPC c l 
é , SPC e t SPC t u SPC l e SPC c o p i e s SPC s u 
r SPC l a SPC v i e l l e SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> i l l e SPC m a c h i n e SPC 
M-( s u r SPC l e SPC b u r e a u <right> SPC e t SPC 
t u SPC d o u b l e SPC c l i q u e SPC d e s s u s 
SPC p o u r SPC i n s t a l l e r SPC l e SPC p i l 
o t e . C-c C-c <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-c C-k C-x m t h i e r r y <tab> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <down> <return> t e s t <down> <down> <down> 
<down> t e s t C-c C-c C-c C-k M-x r e p o r t <re
turn>

Recent messages:
Delivering message to [email-masked]...done
Beginning of buffer
Gnus not running; using plain Message mode
Mark set [2 times]
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Delivering message to [email-masked]...
Sending...done
Delivering message to [email-masked]...done

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/magit/.dir-locals
~/elisp/auctex/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq hides ~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug canlock flow-fill flyspell ispell url-handlers
helm-command conf-mode cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs qp epa-mail
help-mode gnus-fun gnus-html url-http url-gw url-auth gnus-gravatar
gravatar url-cache smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnml nnfolder
parse-time netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-dired nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win view recentf ido make-mode vc-rcs sh-script smie
executable vc-git naquadah-theme em-smart em-unix em-script em-prompt
em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util align-let git-gutter
server winner net-utils undo-tree diff slime-xref-browser slime-banner
slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl image-file newsticker newst-treeview tree-widget
newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search
preview-latex pcomplete-extension em-term term disp-table ehelp electric
helm-ipython helm-elisp helm-eval python rx whitespace paren time avoid
savehist wicd-mode dbus smtpmail-async smtpmail sendmail helm-async
persistent-sessions config-w3m w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load boxquote markdown-mode iterator
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
simple-call-tree iedit-rect rect iedit iedit-lib zop-to-char smallurl
mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader rectangle-utils tv-utils async pcvs
pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs ewoc mb-depth ioccur cl-info slime
hyperspec slime-autoloads tex-site auto-loads esh-toggle flymake
eldoc-eval eldoc no-word dired-extension emms-mpd-config
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info
emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat magit-blame magit-stgit
magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
htmlize-hack htmlize muse-colors muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd
texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit
cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps
wid-edit muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode muse-autoloads
org-config-thierry ob-sh org-crypt cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks remember org-remember
org-datetree addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp init-helm-thierry helm-mode
helm-ls-git helm-descbinds helm-ls-hg helm-files image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x
dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptative helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap helm-plugin helm-help
helm-match-plugin helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp grep
helm-external helm-utils warnings dired compile comint ansi-color ring
helm-locate helm advice help-fns helm-config helm-aliases epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache usage-memo
w3m-wget info easymenu cl-macs gv edmacro kmacro cl nadvice cl-lib
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997