Subject: 24.3; unibyte warning on every launch on Mac OS X
From: an0 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:24:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I alway get this warning on launching Emacs on Mac OS X 10.8.2:
Warning (mule): `unibyte: t' is obsolete; use "coding: 'raw-text" instead

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1187.34)
 of 2013-03-11 on Lings-MacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1187
Configured using:
 `configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Special

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<S-down> <up> C-SPC C-e M-w C-x b <return> <S-up> C-x
b <return> C-a C-SPC C-e M-w C-h f b u g <tab> <tab>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e
p o <tab> b u <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> -
<tab> b u <tab> <tab> <tab> e <tab> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> e <tab> m <tab> <return> M-x
r e p o r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
ad-handle-definition: `moccur-quit' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `moccur-mode' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `moccur-grep-mode' got redefined
Loading /Users/an0/.emacs.d/python-utils.el (source)...done
Starting new Ispell process [/usr/local/bin/ispell::default] ...
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Mark set
Mark activated
Making completion list... [6 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/an0/.emacs.d/site-lisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/an0/.emacs.d/site-lisp/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode flyspell ispell company-autoloads
package inf-haskell haskell-mode compile shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color python-utils cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smart-compile xcscope ring easymenu autopair buffer-move windmove
moccur-edit color-moccur visible-lines browse-kill-ring advice help-fns
advice-preload derived w3m-load shell-toggle-patched ido autoinsert
goto-last-change warnings zenburn-theme minibuf-isearch easy-mmode time
hi-lock paren autorevert avoid delsel image-file server utils edmacro
kmacro cl-macs gv cl cl-lib time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)