Subject: Re: bug#13363: Documentation bug - nXML mode: C-return is not defined as stated
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 14:23:02 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.2.92

John Brown wrote:

> The nXML mode documentation distributed with Emacs (24.2.1)
> states:
>
> <C-return> performs completion on the symbol preceding point.

That was fixed in the sources some time ago.

> The GNU Emacs manual at
> http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/emacs.html:
> also states:
>
> "The major mode for editing XML documents is called nXML mode.
> This is a powerful major mode that can recognize many existing
> XML schema and use them to provide completion of XML elements
> via C-<RET> or M-<TAB> ..."

Thanks, I fixed that in the source too. (The web-page probably won't be
regenerated till at least when 24.3 is released though.)