Subject: 24.3.50; Emacs crashes without Emacs fatal error dialog box
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:33:24 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dunno whether there is an Emacs bug here - you decide.  HTH.
 
Lately Emacs has "crashed" several times, but without showing the Emacs
fatal-error dialog box that asks whether I want to use GDB.  Instead, I
get only the MS crash dialog box that asks me whether I want to send
info about the crash to MS.
 
Again, dunno whether this will mean anything helpful to you.  If not,
feel free to close the bug.

 
In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-12-13 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 111211 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -IC:/Devel/emacs/build/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare
 -Wno-type-limits -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-pointer-sign
 -Wdeclaration-after-statement --ldflags -LC:/Devel/emacs/build/lib'