Subject: 24.3.50; (Regression) Error when picking up one color
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:28:46 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is a regression wrt Emacs 24.2.

Recipe from "emacs -Q":
1. M-x customize-face <RET> isearch <RET>
2. Click on one "Choose" button.
3. Click on one color from the list.

Then I get this error message:
  button-activate: Wrong type argument: listp, #<marker (moves after
insertion) at 281 in *Colors*>

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-12-12 on MS-W7-DANI
Bzr revision: 111204 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.10/src
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libpng-1.2.37-lib/include -Ic:/emacs/libs/zlib-1.2.5
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1-lib/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9-w32-bin/include
 -Ic:/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.9.2-1-lib/include'

-- 
Dani Moncayo