Subject: Re: bug#13095: http-get: Throw to key `bad-response' with args `("EOF while reading response body: ...)'
From: Ian Price <[email-masked]>
To: Nikita Karetnikov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:47:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ian Price <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm going to withhold pushing a patch and closing this bug for the
> moment, until I'm satisfied of the reason why this is the problem.

Well, I never did get a satisfying reason, but Andy Wingo pushed the
obvious fix for this issue in response to a different users report.
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2013-01/msg00006.html

The commit is ed3e8b8e06adaaa1df5085a0f730d42efa3f5c30 for http-get, and
http-get* (now deprecated) inherits this improvement in
990b11c53f8da2a6c14e1190bc4e76939db32d07.

Thank you for your report.

-- 
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"