Subject: 24.2; Imprecise Error Message "not a valid tags table"
From: Thorsten Jolitz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:45:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Recipe:
1. Enter a misspelled path to a valid etags file in tags-table-list,
   e.g. /my/dir/TAGS (when /my/Dir/TAGS would be correct)
2. Go to a source file in a language related to that tags-file, move
   point on a key-word and hit M-. (find-tag)

You will see the following error message:

,----------------------------------------------------------------------
| visit-tags-table-buffer: File /my/dir/TAGS is not a valid tags table.
`----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is confusing, since the message suggests problems with the tag-file
format, but single-stepping through the backtrace buffer reveals that
(file-exits-p) returned nil at some point, thus the tags-file could not
be found (while its format might be ok).

Please improve the error-message, so that it differentiates between the
possible errors:
- the tag-file cannot be found
- the tag-file is found, but does not have a valid format

In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.1)
 of 2012-10-22 on eric
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-xft'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
DEL DEL SPC DEL , SPC s o SPC d a s s SPC w i r SPC 
ä n d e r u n g e n SPC s y n c h r o n i s i e r e 
n SPC k ö n n t e n SPC ( m i t t e l s SPC p u l l 
- r e q u e s t SPC o d e r SPC s o w a s ) . SPC C-n 
C-n C-k C-k P S RET g u t SPC d a s s SPC d u SPC a 
u f SPC d i e s e SPC e m a i l SPC u m g e s t i e 
g e n SPC b i s t , SPC d i e SPC a n d e r e SPC i 
s t SPC n i c h t SPC m e h r SPC s o SPC u p SPC DEL 
- t o - d a t e . SPC RET RET C-k C-c C-c 1 q g ESC 
< n RET q M b c y C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p RET 2 0 RET C-n C-n 
C-n C-n RET h ESC x r e p o RET

Recent messages:
nnimap read 76k from imap.gmail-alias2.com
nnimap read 83k from imap.gmail-alias2.com
nnimap read 90k from imap.gmail-alias2.com
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark set
Mark all unread articles in these 66 groups as read? (y or n)  y
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles

Load-path shadows:
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/tj/.loaddefs hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/.loaddefs
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/dired+/dired+ hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/dired-plus/dired+
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/el-get/el-get
~/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-install hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/el-get/el-get-install
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/w3m-session/w3m-session
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/etc/R-ESS-bugs hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/etc/R-ESS-bugs
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-noweb hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-utils hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-utils
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mode
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-swv hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-swv
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-jags-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/msdos hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/msdos
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-mous hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mous
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-arc-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-rdired hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rdired
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp3-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/mouseme hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/mouseme
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s4-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-send hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-bugs-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-toolbar
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/make-regexp hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/make-regexp
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/noweb-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/noweb-mode
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-xls-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6w-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-menu hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-menu
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-custom hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-custom
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-mouse hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-comp hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-comp
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-eldoc
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-debug hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-debug
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sta-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp4-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s3-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-a
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-vst-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-rutils hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-rd hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-rd
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-compat hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-compat
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-s-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-s-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sas-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-dde hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-dde
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-tracebug hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-tracebug
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp6-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-trns hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-trns
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-developer hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-developer
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-r-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-font-lock
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-inf hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-inf
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-sp5-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-lsp-l
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/essd-els hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/essd-els
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-roxy hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-roxy
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-omg-d
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-help hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-help
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-site hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-site
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-r-gui hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-gui
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-r-args hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-args
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-r-a hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-install hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-install
/home/tj/git/dotemacsd/src/ess/lisp/ess-send2 hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/ess-send2
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/contrib/vcard
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/contrib/compface hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/.dir-locals hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/message-x hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/gnus-bonus-el/message-x
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnnil
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/gnus-bonus-el/nnir
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/gnus-bonus-el/spam-stat
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/doc/jcgs/ess-compute-sas hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/doc/jcgs/ess-compute-sas
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/lisp/tmp/ess-dump hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/tmp/ess-dump
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/lisp/tmp/ess-rlib hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/lisp/tmp/ess-rlib
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/etc/other/S-spread/S-spread hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/etc/other/S-spread/S-spread
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/etc/other/S-spread/sprd-int hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/etc/other/S-spread/sprd-int
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/etc/useR-2006-ESS/Lab1/auto/cph-1-lab hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/etc/useR-2006-ESS/Lab1/auto/cph-1-lab
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/ess/etc/useR-2006-ESS/Lab2/auto/Sweave-Example hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/ess/etc/useR-2006-ESS/Lab2/auto/Sweave-Example
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/autopair/autopair hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/autopair-0.3/autopair
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/boxquote-1.23/boxquote
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/browse-kill-ring-1.3.1/browse-kill-ring
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/color-theme-6.6.1/color-theme
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/csv-mode-1.50/csv-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/dired-single/dired-single hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/dired-single-1.7.0/dired-single
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/eieio-1.4/eieio-opt
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/eieio-1.4/eieio
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-comp hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/eieio-1.4/eieio-comp
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/json hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/json-1.2/json
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/markdown-mode-1.8.1/markdown-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/scratch hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/scratch-20110708/scratch
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/lpath hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/wget-1.94/lpath
/home/tj/.emacs.d/custom hides /home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/custom
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/color
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/password-cache
/home/tj/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/custom
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/md4
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/format-spec
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/json hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/json
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/hex-util
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/prolog-1.22/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/progmodes/prolog
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/.dir-locals
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/lisp/org-taskjuggler
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-goodies-el/elisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/tramp
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/imap
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/netrc
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/dig
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/tls
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/dns
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/contrib/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/message
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/timeclock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/timeclock
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/tj/gitclone/emacs24-starter-kit/src/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/obsolete/pgg

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-table magithub magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log picolisp-wiki-mode dired-aux
w3m-filter w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session cal-iso hl-line
gnus-cite sort mule-util shr-color color shr qp mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 gnutls nnimap utf7
nnfolder parse-time netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus-load vc-git server org-toc
org-secretary org-panel org-invoice org-bookmark bookmark pp
org-annotate-file org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-special-blocks org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-ctags org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-mime smex org-protocol org-crypt org-checklist skeleton cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs
test-case-mode fringe-helper appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs ob-latex
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger ob-sh ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby
ob-python ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot org-id org-clock org-install rcirc
dired-toggle-sudo time delsel orgdoc ert ewoc debug auto-complete-config
el-get autoload switch-window quail help-mode view gnus-harvest bbdb-com
bbdb bbdb-version mailalias sendmail message-x message idna rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-archive mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
disp-table dired-extension autopair babel url-handlers mm-url gnus
gnus-ems gnus-compat nnheader mail-utils auto-complete popup
plantuml-mode org-taskjuggler rebox2 filladapt newcomment dirtree
w3m-extension basic-edit-toolkit w3m-lnum w3m-form w3m doc-view
jka-compr dired image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util inferior-picolisp
picolisp tsm elunit test-unit sudo-save skype dbus org-html5presentation
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-fstree org-buffers org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs google-weather xml url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie google-maps
google-maps-static derived google-maps-geocode google-maps-base openwith
tramp tramp-compat format-spec tramp-loaddefs ess-toolbar ess-mouse
mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-tracebug warnings compile ess-developer ess-r-args
ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat
ess-site .loaddefs ido paren windmove auctex-autoloads tex-site
autopair-autoloads boxquote-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads color-theme-autoloads
css-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads eieio-autoloads elnode-autoloads elnode elnode-db
json url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv macroexp gnus-util password-cache url-vars mailcap mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
creole-autoloads emms-autoloads info fakir-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
ioccur-autoloads js-comint-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
jsshell-autoloads jsshell-bundle-autoloads magithub-autoloads
json-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads multi-eshell-autoloads
multi-term-autoloads oauth2-autoloads org-magit-autoloads finder-inf
magit-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads paredit-autoloads
pastie-autoloads prolog-autoloads rcirc-notify-autoloads
scratch-autoloads slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads smex-autoloads switch-window-autoloads
test-case-mode-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
wget-autoloads yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list
yasnippet edmacro kmacro assoc package tabulated-list recentf
tree-widget wid-edit easymenu uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload
ffap saveplace cl ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring
ob-keys org-compat ob regexp-opt org-macs ob-eval time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
cheers,
Thorsten