Subject: 24.1; flyspell highlights words which ispell accepts
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:23:12 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

For example, "executable's" is highlighted by flyspell, but
ispell-buffer ignores it.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12)
 of 2012-09-22 on batsu, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11300000
Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -O2'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lua

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  iswitchb-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
c o u n t <backspace> t e r - i n t u i i t i <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> t i v e l y SPC a n d SPC a 
n o <backspace> n o y i n g l y . M-q <return> <return> 
I S-SPC s u m p a <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> y m p a t h i s e SPC w i t h SPC t h e 
SPC <backspace> <backspace> i s SPC f r o m SPC a SPC 
p r o g r a m m <C-backspace> <C-backspace> t h e SPC 
p o i n t SPC o f SPC v i e w SPC o f SPC t h e SPC 
u n d e r l y i n g SPC c o d e C-q ' s SPC s t r u 
c t u r e , SPC b u t SPC i t ' s <backspace> <backspace> 
C-q ' s SPC o d d SPC SPC <backspace> f r o m SPC a 
SPC u i s <backspace> <backspace> s <backspace> s e 
r - i n t e r a c e SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> f a c e SPC p o i o n t SPC o f <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
n t SPC o f SPC v i e w . M-q C-c C-c y e s <return> 
M-x C-g <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p 
[ o r t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
r e t - <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
o r t - b <backspace> e m , a c s <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> a c s - b u f <return> <backspace> 
g <return>

Recent messages:
Checking 24 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 65 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking 1 files in /usr/share/emacs/24.1/leim...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Auto-saving...done
Sending...
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/rrt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dict hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/dictionary-init hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionary-el/dictionary-init
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionary-el/dictionary
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/link hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionary-el/link
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-1.8.7/connection hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionary-el/connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/golang-mode/go-mode-load hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/golang-mode/go-mode-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/golang-mode/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/golang-mode/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.1/site-lisp/cdargs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cdargs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/textmodes/flyspell

Features:
(newcomment shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils find-func help-mode view etags preview
prv-emacs info reporter tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex noutline
outline sh-script executable multi-isearch make-mode cperl-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs autoconf autoconf-mode flymake compile vc-git face-remap
flyspell smart-quotes lua-mode comint ansi-color ring
auto-dictionary-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads dictionary-autoloads
diff-git-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads full-ack-autoloads
guess-style-autoloads kill-ring-search-autoloads magit-autoloads
mv-shell-autoloads tumble-autoloads http-post-simple-autoloads package
tabulated-list completing-help recentf tree-widget wid-edit uniquify
regexp-opt paren server savehist minibuf-eldef iswitchb icomplete
autorevert desktop cus-start cus-load ropemacs pymacs ispell
user-site-loaddefs advice advice-preload yasnippet help-fns derived
edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl muse-autoloads go-mode-load
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org/