Subject: 24.2.50; Doc fix
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:38:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here is a couple of fixes for the Emacs Manual.

=== modified file 'doc/emacs/mini.texi'
--- doc/emacs/mini.texi 2012-10-06 14:18:03 +0000
+++ doc/emacs/mini.texi 2012-10-12 21:50:07 +0000
@@ -550,7 +550,7 @@
 completion command replaces that with the next completion alternative,
 in a cyclic manner.  If you give @code{completion-cycle-threshold} a
 numeric value @var{n}, completion commands switch to this cycling
-behavior only when there are fewer than @var{n} alternatives.
+behavior only when there are @var{n} or fewer alternatives.

 @cindex Icomplete mode
 @findex icomplete-mode
@@ -689,8 +689,8 @@
   Once inside the minibuffer for @kbd{C-x @key{ESC} @key{ESC}}, you
 can use the usual minibuffer history commands (@pxref{Minibuffer
 History}) to move through the history list.  After finding the desired
-previous command, you can edit its expression as usual and then repeat
-it by typing @key{RET}.
+previous command, you can edit its expression as usual and then
+execute it by typing @key{RET}.

 @vindex isearch-resume-in-command-history
   Incremental search does not, strictly speaking, use the minibuffer.

----
Note: the first hunk fixes a mistake; the second one changes "repeat"
with "execute", since if you edit the expression in the minibuffer
before executing it, you are not repeating anything, but executing a
new command.
----

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-10-12 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110524 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

-- 
Dani Moncayo