Subject: 24.2.50; No error when setting read-only defstruct slot
From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 18:54:05 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The following elisp does not raise an error, but it should (and did e.g. in 24.1).

(require 'cl)
(defstruct emacs-achievement
  name
  (predicate nil :read-only t)
  transient)

(setq bob
      (make-emacs-achievement
       :name "bob"
       :predicate nil
       :transient nil))

(setf (emacs-achievement-predicate bob) t)

Thanks,
Ivan

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
of 2012-10-05 on oroszlan.local
Bzr revision: 110351 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
Configured using:
`configure '--with-ns''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  gd-enabled: t
  fold-mode-active: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  hl-sexp-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  gvol-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  command-frequency-autosave-mode: t
  command-frequency-mode: t
  itunes-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
a m e SPC C-l b o b C-l SPC C-e C-x C-e C-j C-M-j <C-backspace>
C-SPC C-M-l C-e C-x C-e C-j C-M-j : n a m e SPC C-M-j
<return> C-M-l C-M-l <return> : p r e d i c a t e SPC
n i l <return> : t r a n s i e n t SPC n i l <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> t C-e C-x C-e C-M-j C-M-k C-y
C-M-j C-1 M-( s e t q SPC b o b <return> C-M-SPC C-M-l
<tab> C-e C-x C-e <return> <return> , , s e t f SPC
, , b o b C-u <C-tab> C-s t r a n s C-w C-s C-s C-a
C-M-k C-/ <C-tab> C-a C-y C-M-k C-M-SPC C-M-j <tab>
C-k C-e C-u C-u C-M-k b o b TAB C-M-j C-M-k b o b C-k
C-e C-x C-e TAB TAB C-M-j C-M-k C-y <return> C-y TAB
C-k C-e C-SPC n i l C-k C-M-l C-x C-e TAB C-x C-e TAB
TAB C-x C-e C-k C-k C-e C-x C-e C-k C-x C-e C-e C-x
C-e TAB C-j C-x C-e TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB
TAB TAB TAB TAB C-M-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k
C-M-k TAB TAB C-y C-M-k <tab> C-a <return> TAB TAB
TAB C-k C-k C-k C-k <return> b o b C-x C-e C-a <return>
C-x C-e C-M-j C-M-j C-M-j C-M-j C-x C-s C-g <C-tab>
C-x v = y n <C-tab> C-x v v p r e d i c a t e SPC s
h o u l d n ' t SPC b e SPC r e a d - o n l y SPC <backspace>
SPC <backspace> C-c C-c <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1>
<vc-log-out> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <drag-mouse-1>
M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
t
Quit
Buffer achievements.el modified; save it? (y or n)  y
Saving file /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements.el...
Wrote /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements.el
Finding changes in /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements.el...done
Mark set
Press C-c C-c when you are done editing.
Enter a change comment.  Type C-c C-c when done
Checking in /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs-achievements/achievements.el...done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-process hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-process
/Users/gvol/vcs/gap-mode/gap-mode hides /Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/gap-mode-20120912.2301/gap-mode
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/parenface-20091203.1917/parenface hides ~/.emacs.d/local/parenface
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/linum-relative-20120905.1503/linum-relative hides ~/.emacs.d/local/linum-relative
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/hl-sexp-20101130.1343/hl-sexp hides ~/.emacs.d/local/hl-sexp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indentation-20120129.357/highlight-indentation hides ~/.emacs.d/local/highlight-indentation
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/command-frequency-1.1/command-frequency hides ~/.emacs.d/local/command-frequency
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-xoxo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-wl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-w3m hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-vm hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-version hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-timer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-src hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-special-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-rmail hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-remember hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-publish hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-protocol hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-plot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-odt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mouse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mobile hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mhe hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mew hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-macs hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-mac-message hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-lparse hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-list hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-jsinfo hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-irc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-install hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-info hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-indent hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-id hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-icalendar hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-html hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-habit hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-gnus hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-freemind hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-footnote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-feed hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-faces hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-eshell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-entities hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-element hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-docview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-docbook hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-datetree hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-ctags hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-crypt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-compat hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-colview hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-clock hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-capture hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-bibtex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-beamer hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-bbdb hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-attach hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-ascii hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-archive hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/org-agenda hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-tangle hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-table hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-sql hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-shen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-sh hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-screen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-scheme hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-scala hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-sass hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-ruby hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-ref hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-R hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-python hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-perl hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-org hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-octave hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-maxima hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-matlab hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-lob hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-ledger hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-latex hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-keys hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-js hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-java hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-io hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-haskell hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-fortran hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-exp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-eval hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-dot hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-css hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-comint hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-clojure hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-calc hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-C hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-awk hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gvol/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20121001/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gvol/vcs/sage-mode/emacs/.dir-locals hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/local/lisp-mnt hides /Users/gvol/vcs/emacs/local/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail log-view
smerge-mode shell-toggle sh-script smie applescript-mode browse-url
url-handlers mpuz achievements basic-achievements vc-git vc-svn vc-cvs
novice emstar blackbox landmark gomoku dissociate hanoi calc-alg
calc-menu calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs preview prv-emacs
adaptive-wrap tex-fold reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars tex-bar
tex-buf toolbar-x font-latex latex tex-style sage-auctex tex latexenc
help-at-pt mule-diag org-colview two-column iso-transl cus-edit tutorial
vc-dir goto-addr view org-element fliptext quail animate misc 5x5
epa-file epa epg epg-config pong master vcursor disp-table snake
solitaire yow cookie1 zone diff-mode inline-string-rectangle sort
descr-text handwrite grep smartrep ein-multilang-fontify
ein-notebooklist rst markdown-mode ein-dev ein-notebook ein-pytools
ein-pager ein-completer ein-subpackages ein-notification
ein-scratchsheet ein-worksheet ein-kill-ring ein-cell ein-output-area
ein-kernelinfo ein-kernel ein-query ein-events ein-websocket websocket
bindat ein-node ein-log ein-core ein-utils json ewoc ein ein-loaddefs
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode etags
clojure-mode inf-lisp diff autoload finder bubbles gamegrid proced
chistory timezone mark-multiple lisp-mnt mule-util mail-utils parse-time
network-stream starttls url-http tls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap edebug elide-head vc-bzr debug goto-last-change misearch
multi-isearch dabbrev ffap url-parse url-vars image-mode sage-mode
apropos sage-compat hideshow python dired+ dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux dired
ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer executable subword tabify cal-iso org-mobile
reveal org-habit org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-archive
org-id org-crypt ob-python org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval find-func gvol-light-theme eldoc highlight-parentheses
vc-hg greedy-delete hl-sexp highlight-symbol hi-lock thingatpt gap-mode
gap-process time jka-compr saveplace uniquify which-func imenu paren
recentf tree-widget wid-edit msb mb-depth icomplete hl-line delsel
image-file cus-start cus-load diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs warnings autoinsert yasnippet dropdown-list derived
help-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs cl-macs gv shell pcomplete format-spec edmacro kmacro
smex ido visible-mark parenface fold cl cl-lib commit-patch-buffer
log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc vc-dispatcher sage rx sage-load xml
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring desktop drag-stuff
browse-kill-ring backtr command-frequency uptimes pp server easy-mmode
assoc windmove ac-slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
ack-and-a-half-autoloads adaptive-wrap-autoloads
applescript-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
browse-kill-ring-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads
columnify-autoloads command-frequency-autoloads company-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads dired+-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads durendal-autoloads ein-autoloads emstar-autoloads
feature-mode-autoloads gap-mode-autoloads goto-last-change-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol-autoloads
hl-sexp-autoloads info+-autoloads jump-char-autoloads keyfreq-autoloads
linum-relative-autoloads mark-multiple-autoloads
markdown-mode+-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads nrepl-autoloads num3-mode-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads info easymenu paredit-autoloads
parenface-autoloads python-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
redo+-autoloads rw-hunspell-autoloads scpaste-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads slime-clj-autoloads
slime-fuzzy-autoloads slime-ritz-autoloads smarter-compile-autoloads
smartrep-autoloads smex-autoloads speck-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads unicode-whitespace-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads pcache-autoloads finder-inf
vala-mode-autoloads websocket-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads package time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-Ivan