Subject: 24.2.50; `C-h C-h' from Isearch is broken
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:39:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From emacs -Q:  C-s C-h C-h

Expected result (quote from info node "(emacs)Special Isearch"):
     When incremental search is active, you can type `C-h C-h' to access
  interactive help options, including a list of special key bindings.
  These key bindings are part of the keymap `isearch-mode-map' (*note
  Keymaps::).

Observed result: I see the error message "isearch-help-for-help:
Symbol's value as variable is void: three-step-help"

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-10-02 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 110346 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

--
Dani Moncayo