Subject: 24.2; error in portuguese tutorial
From: Douglas Lewan <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On page 2 (page navigation) of the emacs tutorial in brazilian
Portuguese is the following erroneous line.
        M-x     Move para tela inteira anterior
It should be 
        M-v     Move para tela inteira anterior
(Trivial, I know.)
 
In GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (i686-pc-cygwin, GTK+ Version 2.24.11)
 of 2012-08-27 on fiona
Windowing system distributor `The Cygwin/X Project', version 11.0.11204000
Configured using:
 `configure
 '--srcdir=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-24.2-1/src/emacs-24.2'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin'
 '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datarootdir=/usr/share'
 '--docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs' '-C' '--without-gsettings'
 '--without-gconf' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb -O2 -pipe
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-24.2-1/build=/usr/src/debug/emacs-24.2-1
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-24.2-1/src/emacs-24.2=/usr/src/debug/emacs-24.2-1'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib/ncursesw' 'LIBS='
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/ncursesw''
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t
Major mode: Fundamental
 
Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
 
Recent input:
C-b C-b C-d C-e t h e SPC c u r r e n t SPC b u f f 
e r SPC o f SPC C SPC c o d e l <backspace> . " <return> 
) C-x C-s C-p C-p C-p C-u C-f C-u C-f C-u <escape> 
x n e w SPC d SPC s <return> C-a C-SPC C-u C-n C-u 
C-n C-u C-n C-u C-n C-u C-n C-n C-n C-w C-l C-p C-p 
C-p C-SPC C-n C-n C-w C-n C-n C-n C-p C-y C-k C-k C-p 
C-p C-p C-e C-u C-b C-b C-b C-f C-u C-d C-x C-s C-n 
C-n C-n C-a C-n C-n C-a C-n C-a C-p C-p C-a C-o TAB 
( f u n c - d e c l - r e C-a C-o TAB ; ; SPC T h e 
SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-p C-p C-x C-s C-p C-a C-f C-f C-f C-k C-y C-n C-a 
C-n C-a C-o TAB ; ; SPC R e t o r a <backspace> n a 
r SPC u m a SPC l i s t a SPC d a s SPC C-\ d e c l 
a r a ~ c ~ o e s SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> 
C-e d o s SPC p r o t o <backspace> ' ; <backspace> 
<backspace> ' o t i p o s SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> C-u C-h t B r a z <tab> <return> C-v <escape> 
v C-v <escape> x C-g <escape> x s u b m i SPC <tab> 
<tab> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> C-g <escape> x 
b u g <tab> <tab> C-g <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-1> <escape> x C-g C-u C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-SPC C-e <escape> w <escape> x r e p o 
r <tab> <return>
Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Error during redisplay: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil) [37 times]
Making completion list...
Error during redisplay: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil) [2 times]
Preparing tutorial ...
Auto-saving...done
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
 
Load-path shadows:
None found.
Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils tutorial diff-mode vc-dir ewoc dabbrev vc-rcs
compile log-edit pcvs-util vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher add-log
jka-compr info make-mode parse-time vc-cvs conf-mode js byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp json newcomment cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
mule-util noutline outline easy-mmode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch find-dired dired shell pcomplete server avoid time quail
help-mode view db dbui etags buffers relations db-generic preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads issue my-shell-script passport pp-sub pp-pro pp-pd
pp-ovl pp-opn pp-obf pp-misc c-analysis ca-ediff which-func pp-ini
pp-ext pp-ar pp-sql sql easymenu comint ansi-color ring pp-scn pp-men
pp-blk pp-pl derived regexp-opt pascal imenu peterb new-defun thingatpt
my-elisp time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

 

,Doug
Douglas Lewan
(908) 720-7908
[email-masked]