Subject: 24.2.50; Update MORE.STUFF file and remove outdated links
From: Marcin Antczak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:39:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Documentation file MORE.STUFF available from menu Help->Finding More
Packages, contains URL's to broken or outdated software that doesn't
work with Emacs 24.

Such as:

mmm-mode
ecb

to name two I know about.

Please review and update this file.

ECB that works with Emacs 24 is available from:
https://github.com/alexott/ecb

MMM mode
https://github.com/purcell/mmm-mode

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.1)
 of 2012-09-29 on neutrico
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
System Description:	Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr'
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' '--sysconfdir=/etc'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/emacs24'
 '--disable-maintainer-mode' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=.emacs24'
 '--program-transform-name=s/emacs-[0-9.]*//g' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs24/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'
 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ecb-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  jabber-mode-line-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-cedet-m3-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> C-x k <return> <up> <return> <return> C-x 
k <return> C-x k <return> d x y g <up> <return> C-x 
k <return> <up> <return> C-x k <return> <up> <return> 
C-x k <return> <up> <return> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
C-x k <return> M-o <down> <down> d x y M-x <up> <return> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> 
<triple-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> 
<triple-down-mouse-4> <triple-mouse-4> <triple-down-mouse-4> 
<triple-mouse-4> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x <up> 
<up> <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> 
<double-mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <external-packages> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-s e c b 2 <backspace> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> 
<double-mouse-5> <triple-down-mouse-5> <triple-mouse-5> 
<down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> 
<double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <double-down-mouse-1> <double-mouse-1> M-x 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <re
turn>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/gnu/archive-contents
Contacting host: melpa.milkbox.net:80
Saving file /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/melpa/archive-contents
Contacting host: marmalade-repo.org:80
Saving file /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/marmalade/archive-contents...
Wrote /home/marcin/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/marmalade/archive-contents
Note: file is write protected
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/cedet/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/autopair/autopair hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/autopair/autopair
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-key
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-lit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-doc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-mac
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-bmu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-chg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bookmark-plus/bookmark+-1
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-plus/dired+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-common-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-common-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-buffertab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-buffertab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/silentcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/silentcomp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-jde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-jde
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout-defs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout-defs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-examples
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-method-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-method-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cycle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/tree-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/tree-buffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic-wrapper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic-wrapper
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-autogen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-autogen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-multiframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-multiframe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-file-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-file-browser
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-analyse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-analyse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-advice-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-advice-test
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-upgrade hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-upgrade
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-tod hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-tod
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-help
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cedet-wrapper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-cedet-wrapper
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-navigate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-face hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-face
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-layout
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compilation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-compilation
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-symboldef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-symboldef
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-semantic
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-winman-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-winman-support
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-create-layout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ecb2/ecb-create-layout
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flymake/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/fuzzy-el/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haml-mode/haml-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/h5-maint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-ncr
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-langs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/html5-tok
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/html5/whattf-dt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/idle-highlight-mode/idle-highlight-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/info-plus/info+ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-plus/info+
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-muc-nick-coloring
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/hexrgb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-libnotify
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ping
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-tmux
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-console
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/js3-mode/js3
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-pkg
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/org2blog-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org2blog/test-metaweblog
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/popup/popup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/powerline/powerline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/powerline/powerline
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/quilt/quilt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/quilt/quilt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/sass-mode/sass-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/scss-mode/scss-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/twittering-mode/twittering-mode
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xml-rpc/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet/dropdown-list
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lparse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs-cedet-snapshot/lisp/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail browse-url
misearch multi-isearch goto-addr view parse-time org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs semantic/db-typecache
semantic/complete jka-compr semantic/tag-file hl-line linum flyspell
ispell semantic/tag-write ede/dired mule-util mail-utils network-stream
url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache
url-auth finder-inf ecb-layout-defs cus-edit cus-start cus-load package
rx autorevert paren cua-base wombat-theme desktop savehist ecb
ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support
ecb-autogen autoload ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser
ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util auto-complete-config auto-complete
dropdown-list yasnippet org-install twittering-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars sass-mode popup org2blog-autoloads edmacro
kmacro jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
comint ansi-color jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster format-spec jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring assoc hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert
jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon
jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml jabber-menu
jabber-autoloads jabber-util idle-highlight-mode whattf-dt html5-langs
haml-mode js json imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs css-mode ruby-mode fuzzy
dired+ ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark bbdb-loaddefs autopair powerline
semantic/decorate/include eldoc ede/m3 semantic/m3 semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-file cedet-files semantic/bovine/el thingatpt
semantic/bovine ede/cpp-root ede/emacs ede/java-root cedet-m3
semantic/senator semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse cedet-devel-load warnings
eieio-opt find-func help-mode advice help-fns advice-preload srecode/map
semantic/adebug eieio-datadebug data-debug ring srecode
semantic/canned-configs semantic/ia-sb semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/edit semantic/idle working
fame semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db semantic/find
semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet-compat inversion ede/speedbar ede/files ede easy-mmode ede/base
ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe easymenu eieio-custom derived wid-edit cedet eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-macs gv cl cl-lib cedet-remove-builtin
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)