Subject: 24.2.50; pcase treats quoted lists different than non-quoted lists
From: Christopher Monsanto <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:40:46 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Evaluating

(pcase '(1 2 3)
  (`(a b c) b))

yields (wrong-type-argument symbolp (quote (1 2 3)))

while

(pcase (list 1 2 3)
  (`(,a ,b ,c) b))

yields 2, as expected. This is really counter-intuitive behavior, as
quoting is often used to build lists in Lisp-like languages.

In GNU Emacs 24.2.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2012-09-23 on linuxpimpbox
Bzr revision: 110156 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11103000
Configured using:
 `configure '--enable-link-time-optimization' 'CC=gcc-4.7'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security
 -Werror=format-security' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  erefactor-check-eval-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  smex-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  paredit-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
t SPC <down> C-e C-j <up> <up> <up> C-e <left> <left>
<left> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 1 l A-C-H-M-S-s-k
<backspace> <left> <left> ' <down> C-e C-j q <up> <right>
<up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <down> <down> <return> <return> <up> ( l i
s t SPC 1 SPC 2 SPC 3 C-e C-j ' ( 1 SPC 2 SPC 3 <right>
C-j <up> <up> <up> <up> C-SPC <down> <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <backspace> <up>
<up> C-e C-j <down> <right> <right> <right> <right>
q <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <up> <backspace> <down> C-e C-j q <up>
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<up> <right> l i s t <down> <up> SPC <down> C-e C-j
<up> <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right>
<right> <right> <right> <left> <left> <left> <backspace>
<right> <right> <right> <backspace> <right> <right>
<right> <backspace> C-e C-j <up> <up> C-b <right> <right>
<right> <right> <return> C-b l i <right> <return> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1>
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x r e p o C-g C-x 2 C-o
C-x 0 C-b s <return> <up> <up> <down> <down> e <backspace>
C-e <return> <return> <up> <up> <up> C-k C-b C-y C-g
<up> <down> C-y <up> <up> <return> <return> <up> C-y
<up> <left> <left> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <left> ' <down> C-e C-j q <up>
<up> <down> C-e C-j q <down> M-SPC <down> <up> <up>
<up> p <up> <down> <backspace> <up> <return> ( l e
t SPC z <backspace> ( ( z SPC ' ( 1 SPC 2 SPC 3 <right>
<right> <right> M-n <down> <down> C-j q <up> C-u C-u
C-u C-u C-u C-a C-k SPC <backspace> C-SPC <down> <down>
<down> <down> <down> C-e <backspace> M-x r e p o r
t - e m a <return>

Recent messages:
Back to top level.
Quit [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-actions hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-vars hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-about hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-about
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-meta hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-compose hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-speedbar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-view hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mu4e hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/org-mu4e
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-headers hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-proc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-utils hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-mark hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e-main hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-search hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-image hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-form hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-util hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/bookmark-w3m
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/octet hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/w3m/w3m-session hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-vars hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-global hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-global
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-cite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-toc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-parse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-auc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-auc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-sel hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-sel
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-index hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-index
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/reftex/reftex-dcr hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/textmodes/reftex-dcr
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/python/python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-vm hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-wl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-remember hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-xoxo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-special-blocks hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mks hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mew hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-odt
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-freemind hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-lparse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-lparse
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-mac-message hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/org/org-docbook hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/monsanto/.emacs.d/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.2.50/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-msg emacsbug pcase org-colview peg debug org-element
cal-iso semantic/decorate/mode view image-file org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb misearch
multi-isearch ffap semantic/tag-write mule-util tabify
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/tag-file semantic/db-typecache vc-git
semantic/db-file cedet-files network-stream starttls srecode/mode
cc-langs zenburn-theme w3m-wget wget wget-sysdep w3m-lnum w3m-search w3m
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util browse-url magit-blame magit-bisect
magit-key-mode magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log vc
vc-dispatcher bib-cite bibtex auto-complete-auctex preview prv-emacs
latex-mode-expansions latex tex-style tex-buf tex dbus tex-site
auto-loads term disp-table ehelp electric readline-complete sh-script
smie executable rsense ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode python-pylint
ac-ropemacs ropemacs pymacs python-el-fgallina-expansions python rx
org-table org-capture org-mks org-datetree org-agenda org-indent
org-mode-expansions org ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs
ob-eval ac-nxml nxml-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok writegood-mode show-point-mode rainbow-mode
align-by-current-symbol paren mic-paren ispell twittering-mode xml
sendmail js-mode-expansions js json imenu ac-semantic malabar-mode
derived malabar-refactor malabar-semanticdb eieio-opt semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref malabar-test malabar-jump-to-project malabar-codegen
malabar-misc malabar-import malabar-reflection arc-mode archive-mode
malabar-project malabar-groovy fringe-helper malabar-util srecode/getset
srecode/semantic semantic/senator semantic/decorate srecode/insert
srecode/filters srecode/args srecode/find subword malabar-annotations
malabar-abbrevs skeleton malabar-variables srecode/srt-mode
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode/map srecode
wisent-malabar-java-wy semantic-lex wisent-comp semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java semantic/doc
semantic/wisent/javat-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/find hie haskell-navigate-imports haskell-sort-imports
haskell-align-imports haskell-indent haskell-package haskell-move-nested
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-interactive-mode haskell-show
haskell-string haskell-cabal haskell-mode gnus-gravatar mail-extr
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gravatar
url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap nnir gnus-sum
nntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-win nnimap nnmail
gnus-int gnus-range mail-source message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils ac-elisp thingatpt find-func erefactor
flymake eldoc doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired-x dired
css-mode-expansions css-mode proof-site proof-autoloads pg-vars wgrep
grep compile diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/ia pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet ac-yasnippet yasnippet help-mode auto-complete popup tramp-cache
tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
format-spec winner ring dedicated smex easy-mmode recentf tree-widget
wid-edit easymenu ido-ubiquitous ido paredit cua-base expand-region
expand-region-custom expand-region-core cua-rect rect misc fastnav
ace-jump-mode register-list better-registers browse-kill-ring undo-tree
diff saveplace savehist byte-opt warnings advice help-fns advice-preload
server edmacro kmacro cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl cl-lib
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Christopher Monsanto
[email-masked]  --  http://monsan.to/