Subject: Re: bug#12506: 24.2.50; Docview shrinks width to fit screen
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:56:40 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]> writes:

>> If you don't have ImageMagick support, could you check if just
>> finding some png image with image-mode and then splitting has the
>> same squish effect?
>
> I also see the same problem with a jpeg in image mode.  I should have
> checked that first, sorry.  Of course, I can't scale the image, but
> the squishing definitely occurs.

Ok, I don't get that effect even when I explicitly don't use the
imagemagick backend.  So it really seems to be a NextStep issue.  I'll
close this issue then.

Feel free to report it again as a problem with the NS port.

Bye,
Tassilo