Subject: 24.1; x-parse-geometry broken in Emacs 24.1
From: Robert Dallas Gray <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:31:11 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -Q
M-:
(x-parse-geometry "80x40+5+10")

Expected result: ((height . 40) (width . 80) (top . 10) (left . 5))
Actual result:   ((top . 80)) 

In GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.47)
of 2012-09-03 on pud.default
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
Configured using:
`configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.1' '--without-dbus'
'--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.1/share/info/emacs' '--with-ns'
'--disable-ns-self-contained' 'CC=/usr/bin/clang' 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe
-march=native -Qunused-arguments -mmacosx-version-min=10.7'
'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ ? 1 ; 2 c ESC : ( x - p a r s e - g e o m e t 
r e DEL y SPC " 3 5 x 2 5 + 0 + 0 " ) RET ESC x r e 
p o r t SPC DEL - e TAB RET

Recent messages:
("/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.1/bin/emacs")
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
((top . 35))

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)