Subject: 24.1.50; Minibuffer completion
From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:24:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From "emacs -Q", type:
  M-x re-bu TAB TAB

I see that the first TAB produces "re-builder", and the second one says
that this is the sole completion.

The command I was looking for is `revert-buffer'.  I think it should be
reachable via completion in this case, i.e., starting with "re-bu".

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-08-05 on DANI-PC
Bzr revision: 109449 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.7) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -I../../libs/libiconv-1.14-2-mingw32-dev/include
 -I../../libs/libxml2-2.7.8-w32-bin/include/libxml2
 -I../../libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -I../../emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.16/include -I../../libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -I../../libs/libpng-1.4.10 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/include
 -I../../libs/libxpm-3.5.8/src -I../../libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -I../../libs/zlib-1.2.6'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ESN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e - b u <tab> <tab> <tab> C-g C-g M-x e <backspace>
r - b <tab> <backspace> <backspace> e - b <tab> <tab>
<tab> C-g C-g M-x r e - b u <tab> <tab> C-g C-g M-x
r e p o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...
Quit [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode easymenu time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win
w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dani Moncayo