Subject: "Broken pipe" when compiling from git
From: Mark Skilbeck <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:04:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, all. I've encountered an issue when compiling from the git
repo. The relevant output from make follows:

SNARF  socket.doc
  SNARF  regex-posix.doc
  GEN    guile-procedures.texi
/bin/bash: line 1: 26)22 Broken pipe             cat alist.doc
arbiters.doc array-handle.doc array-map.doc arrays.doc async.doc
backtrace.doc boolean.doc bitvectors.doc bytevectors.doc chars.doc
control.doc continuations.doc debug.doc deprecated.doc deprecation.doc
dynl.doc dynwind.doc eq.doc error.doc eval.doc evalext.doc expand.doc
extensions.doc feature.doc filesys.doc fluids.doc foreign.doc
fports.doc gc-malloc.doc gc.doc gettext.doc generalized-arrays.doc
generalized-vectors.doc goops.doc gsubr.doc guardians.doc hash.doc
hashtab.doc hooks.doc i18n.doc init.doc ioext.doc keywords.doc
list.doc load.doc macros.doc mallocs.doc memoize.doc modules.doc
numbers.doc objprop.doc options.doc pairs.doc ports.doc print.doc
procprop.doc procs.doc promises.doc r6rs-ports.doc random.doc
rdelim.doc read.doc root.doc rw.doc scmsigs.doc script.doc simpos.doc
smob.doc sort.doc srcprop.doc srfi-1.doc srfi-4.doc srfi-13.doc
srfi-14.doc srfi-6).doc stackchk.doc stacks.doc stime.doc strings.doc
strorder.doc strports.doc struct.doc symbols.doc threads.doc throw.doc
trees.doc uniform.doc values.doc variable.doc vectors.doc version.doc
vports.doc weak-set.doc weak-table.doc weak-vector.doc dynl.doc
posix.doc net_db.doc socket.doc regex-posix.doc
26)23 Segmentation fault      | GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 
../meta/uninstalled-env guild snarf-check-and-output-texi > guile-procedures.texi

     26)23 Segmentation fault      | GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=)
     ../meta/uninstalled-env guild snarf-check-and-output-texi > guile-procedures.texi
make[3]: *** [guile-procedures.texi] Error 1

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Cheers.

P.S. Please include my email in the reply addresses as I'm not
subscribed to the list.

-- 
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water 
how many young girls / would undress and dive after