Subject: 24.1.50; vc-dir buffer is not updated correctly after commit
From: Christoph Scholtes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 07:19:07 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Point vc-dir to a directory with changed files in the directory itself
and in one or more subdirectories. Invoke vc-next-action to commit all
files. Files show up-to-date after that. Press g to refresh the buffer
and all files disappear, but any subdirectory that contained files that
were committed is till present in the list. The directories should be
removed from the list unless there are still changes present in them.

Note, this happened with a git backend, but might occur with other
backends, too.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-05-13 on MARVIN
Bzr revision: 108213 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libiconv-1.13.1-1-dev/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libxml2-2.7.8/include/libxml2'