Subject: 23.3; M-f in ido-find-file on Windows can't find file
From: G=e1bor Vida <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 13:42:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. (ido-mode)

2. dired into a directory, where you know a file you want to open

3. C-x C-f (now you're in ido-find-file)

4. Type part of the file name

5. M-f

6. Ret

On Windows you won't have any result. I could track down the problem to
`ido-wide-find-dirs-or-files'. If apply this modification, it works:

-     (if (and (string-match "^/" filename)
+     (if (and (file-name-absolute-p filename)

So it won't filter out files from the results that don't start with /.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.0.6002)
 of 2011-03-10 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.0.6002
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.5) --no-opt --cflags -Ic:/imagesupport/include'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8

  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-s r o o C-g M-P C-s r 
o o t C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b M-? f <return> q C-b C-b C-b C-f C-s C-w C-w C-w 
C-w C-s C-g M-N C-n C-n C-f C-p C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f f i l e - n a m e - a b s o l u t e - p 
M-d M-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e C-x 
C-g C-n C-x C-e C-x C-s C-z C-z C-x C-f m l g R e s 
t a r t . e r l M-f RET C-g C-x C-f m l g R e s t a 
r t M-f RET . e r l <tab> C-x k <return> C-n C-p RET 
C-p RET C-p C-p C-p C-n RET C-x C-f m l g R <backspace> 
L a n g u a g e S t r M-f RET RET C-x k <return> C-z 
C-z C-p C-p C-p C-p C-l M-P M-< C-s b u g C-s C-s C-s 
C-p C-z C-c M-? M-P M-F M-? C-g M-x r e p o r t <tab> 
<tab> b <tab> <return> C-g C-z C-b C-n C-p C-p C-p 
M-? f M-p C-g M-? f m l g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
i d o - f i n d SPC f i l e <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-z M-x C-g C-z C-z M-x M-p RE
T

Recent messages:
Done.
Truncate long lines enabled [2 times]
Searching for `mlgLanguageStr'.... [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
windmove-do-window-select: No window right from selected window
Quit
Making completion list...
Quit [2 times]
Type "q" to restore this window, C-v to scroll help.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/timezone hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/timezone
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/sha1
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-parse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/pgg-def
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/password-cache
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/md4
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/hex-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/format-spec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/apel/env hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/env
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-xoxo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-wl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-wl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-w3m hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-vm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-timer hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-table hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-src hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-rmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-remember hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-remember
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-publish hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-publish
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-protocol hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-plot hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mouse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mobile hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mhe hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mew hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mew
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-macs hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-mac-message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-list hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-latex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-latex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-jsinfo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-irc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-install hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-info hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-indent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-id hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-icalendar hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-html hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-html
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-habit hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-freemind hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-footnote hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-feed hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-faces hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-exp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-exp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-docbook hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-datetree hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-crypt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-compat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-colview hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-clock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-attach hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-ascii hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-archive hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/org/lisp/org-agenda hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/tls
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/imap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/dns
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/net/dig
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/config/emacs.d/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides c:/Users/evidgbo/Desktop/PROGS/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-table
org-import-icalendar icalendar org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mail-extr emacsbug esense esense-distel
subword tempo etags time-stamp windmove cl-specs edebug help-mode view
hi-lock multi-isearch find-func bookmark pp server idle-highlight
thingatpt sztaki w3m-search w3m w3m-session browse-url doc-view
jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util warnings time google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader vcard savehist mailabbrev
bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone hidesearch hide-lines jabber-autoloads
tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile assoc gnus-util
time-date password-cache format-spec tramp-compat trampver traverselisp
grep-a-lot grep+ grep compile+ compile compile- frame-fns uniquify
smtpmail sendmail modeline-posn pp-c-l emacs-lock ibuffer delsel irfc
muse-html muse-xml-common pcomplete muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols info muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode google
winner filecache multi-term elscreen-server elscreen-w3m mule-util alist
pym static apel-ver product elscreen multi-shell ansi-color shell
dired-sort-menu type-break sunrise-commander edmacro kmacro derived term
ehelp electric recentf tree-widget esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-util esh-module esh-mode
desktop dired-x dired-aux dired ido-ubiquitous advice help-fns
advice-preload ido w3m-load hfyview htmlfontify cus-edit easymenu
cus-start cus-load wid-edit url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars mm-util
mail-prsvr mailcap esense-start erlang erlang-start whitespace
which-func imenu paren hl-line+ hl-line avoid ffap fixme-mode easy-mmode
htmlize cl cl-19 org-install saveplace setup-cygwin cygwin-mount
ange-ftp regexp-opt comint ring tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)