Subject: 24.0.94; `widget-complete': Remove quote for `widget-complete-field'
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:46:22 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This code in wid-edit.el is wrong:
 
(defun widget-complete ()
  "Complete content of editable field from point.
When not inside a field, signal an error."
  (interactive)
  (let ((data (widget-completions-at-point)))
    (cond
     ((functionp data) (funcall data))
     ((consp data)
      (let ((completion-extra-properties (nth 3 data)))
        (completion-in-region (nth 0 data) (nth 1 data) (nth 2 data)
                              (plist-get completion-extra-properties
                                         :predicate))))
     ((widget-field-find (point))
      ;; This defaulting used to be performed in widget-default-complete, but
      ;; it seems more appropriate here than in widget-default-completions.
      (call-interactively 'widget-complete-field))
 
;;; WRONG - remove quote  ^
 
     (t
      (error "Not in an editable field")))))
 
`widget-complete-field' is not a command.  Its value is a command.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.94.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-03-19 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --enable-checking --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include'