Subject: Re: bug#10974: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Alexei Matveev <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], guile-devel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:17:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Alexei Matveev <[email-masked]> skribis:

> It's ok. You may close it.

Thanks.

> I still think it could be less confusing if the libguile.so implemented/provided
> functions as advertised in Guile API docs for the sake of interfacing to
> languages other than C. And &scm_from_int wold also work if it were a real
> function.
>
> But there are many more macros, so such a link-time interface would be a
> lot of work, I realize by now.

Yeah.  Though here, you could still write bindings for ‘scm_from_int32’
(the real function) instead of ‘scm_from_int’, for instance, no?

Thanks,
Ludo’.