Subject: 24.0.92; Emacs GTK ignores gtkrc files
From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 17:27:19 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

- emacs -Q
- None of the settings in either .gtkrc-2.0 or .emacs.d/gtkrc are used
  (the same settings work fine in emacs 23.3). It is as if none of the
  files were read at all.

Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.3)
 of 2012-01-05 on zelenka, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20120105-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11102902
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--host' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp' '--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-imagemagick=yes' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f <return> C-a C-d e <return> C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b <return> C-a 
C-k g t k <return> C-c C-c C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-SPC C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-v C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-c f <M-backspace> 
d a r k C-x C-s M-x r e p o r <tab> b u <tab> <return> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
- e m <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Press C-c C-c to send the current form.
Mark set
line-move-visual: Beginning of buffer [4 times]
Wrote /home/jao/.emacs.d/cache/w3m-session.bak
Beginning of buffer
Saving file /home/jao/.emacs.d/gtkrc...
Wrote /home/jao/.emacs.d/gtkrc
Wrote /home/jao/.emacs.d/cache/w3m-session.bak
Wrote /home/jao/.emacs.d/gtkrc
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-themes hides /home/jao/lib/elisp/jao/themes/jao-themes
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-emms-config hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-emms-config
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-prolog hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-prolog
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-mode-line hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mode-line
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-dict hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dict
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-maxima hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-maxima
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-frames hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-frames
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-elpa hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-elpa
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-w3m hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-w3m
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-vc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-vc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-custom hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-custom
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-colors hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-colors
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-epg hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-epg
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-clojure hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-clojure
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-time hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-time
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-session hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-session
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-deft hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-deft
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-gnuplot hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-gnuplot
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-diary hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-diary
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-ido hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ido
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-utils hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-utils
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-python hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-python
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-buffers hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-buffers
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-sawfish hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-sawfish
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-fci hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fci
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-snippets hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-snippets
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-muse hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-muse
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-factor hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-factor
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-edit hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-edit
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-namazu hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-namazu
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-c hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-c
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-auto hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-auto
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-ruby hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-ruby
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-kbd hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-kbd
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-frm-config hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-frm-config
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-eshell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-eshell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-gnus hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-gnus
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-skels hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-skels
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-compile hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-compile
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-org hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-org
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-browse-url hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-browse-url
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-jabber hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-jabber
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-lisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-lisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-elisp hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-elisp
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-haskell hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-haskell
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-mail hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-mail
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-markdown hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-markdown
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-babel hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-babel
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-dired hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-dired
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-fold hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fold
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-erlang hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-erlang
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-rcirc hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-rcirc
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom/jao-fonts hides /home/jao/etc/emacs/custom/jao-fonts
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/namazu hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/namazu
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/gnus-nmz-1 hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/namazu/gnus-nmz-1
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ourversion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-awesome
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-version
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-newdisco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-autoaway
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keepalive
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ratpoison
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-screen
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-common
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-alert
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-logon
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ft-client
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-search
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-feature-neg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xmessage
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sawfish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-disco
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-wmii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-server
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatbuffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-iq
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-widget
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-watch
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-avatar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-private
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-vcard-avatars
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-chatstates
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-muc-nick-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-conn
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-activity
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-truncate
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-socks5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-export
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-sasl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-keymap
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-compose
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-history
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-roster
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-register
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-time
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-events
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-festival
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-browse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/fsm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-ahc-presence
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-osd
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-util
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-modeline
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-gmail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-xml
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/srv
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-jabber/jabber-si-common
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp/octave3.2-emacsen/octave-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/home/jao/etc/emacs/lib/cap-words hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/cap-words
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/site-lisp/octave3.2-emacsen/octave-mod hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/home/jao/lib/elisp/magit/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/jao/lib/elisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/jao/lib/elisp/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /home/jao/usr/bigml/stonehenge/editors/emacs/ext/markdown-mode

Features:
(shadow emacsbug w3m-search color find-dired grep bookmark org-colview
cal-iso crm url-handlers conf-mode haskell-doc haskell-indentation
haskell-font-lock haskell-mode js json magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util dabbrev rect calccomp calc-misc
calc-arith calc-ext calc-menu calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
tabify org-table org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks footnote org-mobile org-info org-gnus org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-agenda quail w3m-lnum diff-mode ispell gnus-dup bbdb-gui
etags shell goto-addr mailalias newcomment slime-repl-79b38c83
slime-repl slime-frame-colors-a24dd450 slime-frame-colors slime-c3230b2c
slime apropos clojure-test-mode which-func imenu clojure-mode copyright
finder-inf ffap multi-isearch nnfolder url-queue url-http url-auth
url-gw flow-fill rcirc gnus-cite ansi-color gnus-html url-cache mm-url
qp pp ind-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session
jabber-keepalive jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-newdisco
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-keymap jabber-core jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util vc-dispatcher vc-darcs w3m-form
w3m-symbol gnus-async gnus-bcklg mule-util gnus-ml gnus-topic utf-7
nnimap utf7 nnml netrc network-stream starttls tls gnus-registry
registry eieio-base ert find-func ewoc debug gnus-delay gnus-draft
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-msg
nndraft nnmh gnus-demon nntp windmove winner server eldoc bml-moinmoin
moinmoin-mode screen-lines bml bml-clojure bml-python bml-skels
bml-utils geiser fuel-skel cpp-skel thingatpt jao-w3m jao-w3m-session
w3m doc-view image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load jao-vc jao-utils
battery jao-snippets cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs snippet jao-skels
texinfo-skel lisp-skel muse-skel haskell-skel scsh-skel init-skel
common-skel skeleton autoinsert jao-session recentf tree-widget
saveplace jao-sawfish jao-ruby ruby-mode jao-rcirc jao-python virtualenv
python-21 python jao-prolog jao-org jao-org-gnus jao-org-links jao-devon
jao-applescript jao-org-utils org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
org-install jao-namazu namazu jao-muse muse-wiki muse-colors muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps
muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode muse-autoloads jao-mode-line jao-time
jao-maxima jao-markdown jao-mail randomsig bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb
timezone gnutls smtpmail sendmail message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader jao-lisp info-look info
jao-kbd jao-jabber jao-ido ido jao-haskell jao-cabal jao-dominating-file
jao-gnus warnings jao-gnuplot jao-frm-config time jao-frm jao-frames
jao-fonts jao-fold fold-dwim hideshow noutline outline jao-factor
jao-eshell esh-toggle jao-erlang jao-epg epa-file epa epg epg-config
jao-emms-config jao-emms-info-track jao-emms jao-osd jao-emms-lyrics
jao-emms-random-album emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler xml parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr
mailcap hl-line emms-streams emms-tag-editor format-spec emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat jao-elpa clojure-mode-autoloads package tabulated-list
jao-elisp jao-edit edit-server jao-dired dired-sort-menu+
dired-sort-menu ange-ftp help-mode view derived dired+ dired-x
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util dired-aux dired jao-dict jao-diary cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs jao-deft deft
jao-custom jao-compile jao-colors jao-dark-theme jao-themes jao-clojure
jao-fci fill-column-indicator paredit edmacro kmacro easy-mmode jao-c
jao-buffers jka-compr cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
paren uniquify advice help-fns advice-preload time-date autorevert
jao-browse-url jao-docview term disp-table ehelp electric browse-url cl
jao-babel jao-auto compile comint regexp-opt ring erlang-start
jabber-autoloads bbdb-autoloads tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac Man affected us
as kids, we would all be running around in darkened rooms, munching
magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
 - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc.