Subject: 24.0.92; Random Crash when pressing backspace
From: Matthew Fidler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:40:24 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This error intermittently occurs with my setup.  I'm not sure what is

going on.  I was running emacs with gdb to track another error, and

emacs crashed when I pressed backspace.

I can't reproduce this error, but I do have a backtrace that says it

occurs in intervals.c: 1974

[New Thread 6676.0x24e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2068]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fc0]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2254]

[New Thread 6676.0x1874]

[New Thread 6676.0x2034]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x2434]

[New Thread 6676.0x24a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0xca8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2380]

[New Thread 6676.0x241c]

[New Thread 6676.0x20f8]

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) reexposed by
WM_PAIN

T

warning: obscured frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) found
to be

 visible

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) obscured

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) obscured

[New Thread 6676.0x1e20]

[New Thread 6676.0x1568]

[New Thread 6676.0x23c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2208]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x194c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x1590]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2370]

[New Thread 6676.0x27f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2778]

[New Thread 6676.0x2634]

[New Thread 6676.0x24d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2438]

[New Thread 6676.0x25cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1874]

[New Thread 6676.0x1888]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2270]

[New Thread 6676.0x21cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2428]

[New Thread 6676.0x1968]

[New Thread 6676.0x2494]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x212c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2660]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2540]

[New Thread 6676.0x223c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a8c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2440]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x21b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f38]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e34]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2318]

[New Thread 6676.0xc50]

[New Thread 6676.0xf18]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x21dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2718]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x1dc0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2608]

[New Thread 6676.0x2410]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d90]

[New Thread 6676.0x2318]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2590]

[New Thread 6676.0x2434]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a20]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2030]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f4c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2590]

[New Thread 6676.0x1574]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f80]

[New Thread 6676.0x2084]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e88]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f74]

[New Thread 6676.0x232c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2724]

[New Thread 6676.0x9ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1cfc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2410]

[New Thread 6676.0x2490]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x18b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2440]

[New Thread 6676.0x21c4]

[New Thread 6676.0x21b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x21d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x26c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2460]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fb4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a2c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2790]

[New Thread 6676.0x2250]

[New Thread 6676.0x2088]

[New Thread 6676.0x2030]

[New Thread 6676.0x1590]

[New Thread 6676.0x200c]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2178]

[New Thread 6676.0x20b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2334]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x808]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f90]

[New Thread 6676.0x1820]

[New Thread 6676.0x1438]

[New Thread 6676.0x20a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x21ac]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d4c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2498]

[New Thread 6676.0x24cc]

[New Thread 6676.0xd58]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1284]

[New Thread 6676.0x2304]

[New Thread 6676.0x808]

[New Thread 6676.0x21a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2328]

[New Thread 6676.0x25cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b64]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f04]

[New Thread 6676.0x2794]

[New Thread 6676.0x828]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x2204]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x22d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x560]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x133c]

[New Thread 6676.0x25b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c5c]

[New Thread 6676.0x168c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x25f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2304]

[New Thread 6676.0x1020]

[New Thread 6676.0x2488]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f64]

[New Thread 6676.0x220c]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2320]

[New Thread 6676.0x24e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2700]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b70]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2328]

[New Thread 6676.0x249c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0x228c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2450]

[New Thread 6676.0x1640]

[New Thread 6676.0xf18]

[New Thread 6676.0x22c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x26c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f88]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x2428]

[New Thread 6676.0x26bc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2068]

[New Thread 6676.0x2498]

[New Thread 6676.0x548]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e8]

[New Thread 6676.0xdd0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2320]

[New Thread 6676.0x26a4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e20]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x2510]

[New Thread 6676.0x27f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x24fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2578]

[New Thread 6676.0x27ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x2650]

[New Thread 6676.0x22f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b3c]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x27d8]

[New Thread 6676.0x23b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x24d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2344]

[New Thread 6676.0x2614]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f88]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x8ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x2314]

[New Thread 6676.0x243c]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x27c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2558]

[New Thread 6676.0x2140]

[New Thread 6676.0x2478]

[New Thread 6676.0x2348]

[New Thread 6676.0x272c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2368]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x26e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x195c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2648]

[New Thread 6676.0x2680]

[New Thread 6676.0x243c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fe8]

[New Thread 6676.0x251c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2308]

[New Thread 6676.0x1ecc]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1ec4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1284]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x25c4]

[New Thread 6676.0xd58]

[New Thread 6676.0x225c]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x21ac]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x22a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x22c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x560]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x22f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x3f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2558]

[New Thread 6676.0x20e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2718]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a2c]

[New Thread 6676.0x22a8]

[New Thread 6676.0xca8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2114]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0xf44]

[New Thread 6676.0x388]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

intervals.c:1974: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: charpos <= ZV &&
charpos

>= BEGV

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

warning: BTMMHOOK 23.12.2011 12:23:13 Thread<2448> Hook DLL unloaded

[Inferior 1 (process 6676) exited with code 03]

(gdb) bt full

No stack.

(gdb) bt

No stack.

(gdb) therad apply all bt full

Undefined command: "therad".  Try "help".

(gdb) thread apply all bt full

(gdb) xbacktrace

Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)

 of 2011-12-06 on MARVIN

Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600

configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include --ldflags
-LD:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib'

Important settings:

  value of $LC_ALL: nil

  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil

  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil

  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil

  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil

  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil

  value of $LC_TIME: nil

  value of $LANG: en

  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:

  eldoc-mode: t

  sml-modeline-mode: t

  ourcomments-M-x-menu-mode: t

  ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab: t

  markchars-global-mode: t

  markchars-mode: t

  appmenu-mode: t

  nxhtml-menu-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  ergoemacs-mode: t

  yas/global-mode: t

  yas/minor-mode: t

  global-auto-complete-mode: t

  auto-complete-mode: t

  auto-indent-global-mode: t

  auto-indent-minor-mode: t

  autopair-mode: t

  autopair-global-mode: t

  cua-mode: t

  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t

  tabbar-mode: t

  global-linum-mode: t

  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t

  ido-everywhere: t

  show-paren-mode: t

  flyspell-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

<switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo>

<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>

<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/starter-kit.elc...done

[Starter-Kit] Loaded
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/starter-kit.elc in 3.641000
seconds, 98.595000 seconds elapsed

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/init.el
(source)...done

Ispell process killed

Starting new Ispell process [default] ...

Loading snippets in cached file,
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/snippets/.yas-emacs-lisp-mode-snippets.el

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/snippets/.yas-emacs-lisp-mode-snippets.el
(source)...done

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Build of mount table completed

(Added report-emacs-bug to M-x history so you can run it from there)

Load-path shadows:

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/ac-R hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ac-R-0.2/ac-R

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/auto-indent-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/auto-indent-mode-0.55/auto-indent-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/el-autoyas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/el-autoyas-0.2/el-autoyas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-5.14/lisp/ess hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-5.14/ess

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/ess-smart-underscore hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-smart-underscore-0.72/ess-smart-underscore

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/fold-dwim-org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/fold-dwim-org-0.2/fold-dwim-org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/util/fold-dwim hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/fold-dwim-1.2/fold-dwim

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/guess-tex-master hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/guess-tex-master-0.2/guess-tex-master

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-cua-dwim hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-cua-dwim-0.5/org-cua-dwim

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-outlook hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-outlook-0.5/org-outlook

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-table-comment hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-table-comment-0.2/org-table-comment

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/r-autoyas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/r-autoyas-0.25/r-autoyas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/textmate-to-yas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/textmate-to-yas-0.13/textmate-to-yas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/yas-jit hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/yas-jit-0.8.6/yas-jit

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/json-1.2/json hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/json

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/package hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/package

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/.dir-locals

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-install hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-remember hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-publish hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mew hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-latex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sh hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-info hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-html hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-wl hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-freemind hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docbook hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-vm hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-beamer hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ascii hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/nsis-mode-0.81/nsis-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/nsis-mode/nsis-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/ngirard-org-icons-de8fe96/lisp/org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/related/php-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/t/lib/php-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/desktop-recover-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/t/lib/desktop-recover-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/esn/etc/build/esn-nm-vars-7 hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/esn/etc/cookies/esn-nm-vars-7

Features:

(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums

mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug

el-autoyas eldoc tabkey2 mumamo sml-modeline ourcomments-util cus-edit

markchars idn appmenu cus-start cus-load rnc-mode esn-start setup-cygwin

cygwin-mount ange-ftp nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri

nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base ob-sh shell ob-ruby ob-python

ob-perl ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-R ess-R-object-tooltip

clojure-mode ergoemacs-keybindings ergoemacs-mode delsel yas-jit

yasnippet help-mode view assoc auto-complete-config auto-complete popup

auto-indent-mode edmacro kmacro autopair vc-git cua-base org-cua-dwim

org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo

org-infojs org-html format-spec org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda

org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org byte-opt

warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-ref

ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces

org-entities noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle

org-src ob-comint comint ring ob-keys org-compat ob org-macs ob-eval

header2 lib-requires loadhist tabbar-ruler tabbar easy-mmode linum-off

linum ido-ubiquitous smex ido paren ac-R-autoloads auctex-autoloads

tex-site info auto-complete-autoloads auto-indent-mode-autoloads

autopair-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads cygwin-mount-autoloads

el-autoyas-autoloads ergoemacs-keybindings-autoloads ess-autoloads

ess-smart-underscore-autoloads ess-tracebug-autoloads

fold-dwim-org-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads guess-tex-master-autoloads

header2-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads lib-requires-autoloads

linum-off-autoloads magithub-autoloads json-autoloads magit-autoloads

marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads ntcmd-autoloads

org-cua-dwim-autoloads org-outlook-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads

r-autoyas-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads setup-cygwin-autoloads

smex-autoloads sumatra-forward-autoloads tabbar-ruler-autoloads

tabbar-autoloads textmate-to-yas-autoloads w32-browser-autoloads

xahk-mode-autoloads yaoddmuse-autoloads yas-jit-autoloads package

derived ansi-color uniquify ffap saveplace org-install flyspell

regexp-opt rw-hunspell rw-ispell ispell rw-language-and-country-codes

recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu advice help-fns advice-preload cl

server time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel

dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image

fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select

scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham

georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao

korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic

indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple

abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay

sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget

hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)