Subject: Re: bug#10246: R6RS library form broken?
From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
To: Ian Price <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tobias Brandt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 21:05:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Thu 08 Dec 2011 00:00, Ian Price <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tobias Brandt <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> (library (foo))
>
> This is a misunderstanding on your part, I'm afraid. R6RS library forms
> are intended to wrap the code[0]; they are not declarations to be placed at
> the top. The manual does mention this[1], by noting the syntax for library
> is
>
> (library name (export export-spec ...) (import import-spec ...) body ...)

Indeed.  Thanks for the answer, Ian.

In the new email-happy bug system, to close a bug you edit the Cc: list
to add -done after the bug number, as I have done here.  Feel free to do
this for any bug that you feel is done; if we make a mistake, we can
simply re-open it.

I'm sure we could do better accounting as to the kind of resolution and
such, but I'm most concern with simply marking bugs as being resolved.

Regards, and happy hacking to you both :-)

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/