Subject: Re: [bug#44920] [PATCH]: Add fcitx5.
From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
To: Zhu Zihao <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 20:37:19 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Zhu Zihao <[email-masked]> writes:

> All Fcitx5 components updated.
>
> Here are the patches.
>

For fcitx5-gtk, I change the "gtk3" output to "gtk2", as GTK+ 3 is the
default version.

Applied, thank you!

> BTW, fcitx5-chinese-addons contains a cloud pinyin feature, which use
> Google or Baidu's cloud pinyin server. But it was disabled by default
> and it'll ask user to enable it or not, should we make a patch to get
> rid of such anti-features?

I leave it in for now, maybe it's good to ask upstream for a disable
option for cloudpinyin.